Erica G.
Woodland
My HG scent, and probably always will be.
I'm a little perfume obsessed and have something like 40+ bottles, however this is the only one I wear consistently and have to replace every year. On me this is rich, warm, and sweet. It's kind of like a root beer float, as weird as that sounds, but it has depth. Everytime I wear this I get complimented on how I smell and men react to this like NOTHING else I own. Layers beautifully with any vanilla based body cream as well. Sillage is perfect, with 2 sprays it has good projection without choking out the people around me. Longevity is hard to say, my skin eats perfume, but it's good on me for a good 4 hours before I have to respray. Lasts on clothes and in hair overnight though.