BY DIOR #11 in Perfume for Her

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern philter that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and carvi, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

• do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance?...4 Answers
  • Does this smell more fruity or musky?? Strong in the alco...3 Answers
  • How much this ?4 Answers
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the very few Dior scents that does not give me a headache. It is mostly a gourmand scent that is dominated by soft vanilla and caramel notes. The scent actually reminds me of a root beer float or root beer barrel candies, it has a spicy effervescent quality that is just delightful to wear. Overtime you are left with the warm vanilla musk that is just perfect for crisp fall days and cozy winter nights!
Erica G.
Woodland
My HG scent, and probably always will be.
I'm a little perfume obsessed and have something like 40+ bottles, however this is the only one I wear consistently and have to replace every year. On me this is rich, warm, and sweet. It's kind of like a root beer float, as weird as that sounds, but it has depth. Everytime I wear this I get complimented on how I smell and men react to this like NOTHING else I own. Layers beautifully with any vanilla based body cream as well. Sillage is perfect, with 2 sprays it has good projection without choking out the people around me. Longevity is hard to say, my skin eats perfume, but it's good on me for a good 4 hours before I have to respray. Lasts on clothes and in hair overnight though.
Sasha R.
This is one of my all time favourite fragrances. I love the amount of sweetness it has without becoming so sweet it’s sickening. It, in my opinion, lives up to the name of being hypnotic with its various notes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a fragrance that’s sexy and seductive without being too much.
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
I'm totally in love with this product. I found it at Sephora and Ulta but I'm sure you can found it in different stores or online. Is a great option for this holidays and is EXCELLENT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT!! because I know that every women is going love this, you're going to be the star😌😌 Merry Christmas 💕 dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray [product:christian-dior-dior-hypnotic-poison-perfume-3.4-oz-edt-for-women---hypp34sw]
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the bottle. It reminds me of the poison Apple from sleeping beauty. 1.7oz is $80. So a pretty good buy. The first thing that comes out to me is the cinnamon. It’s just so spicy and different. A very different scent than any of the other Poison scents. I love it. Will definitely buy and recommend.
Patricia P.
This is my top 5 fragrance. I use it on special occasions or during fall and winter as it can be strong in warmer weather. It's sophisticated and creamy, my kind of fragrance. I love Dior in general but this is one of my favorites. I wish I had the chance to smell the old original but this one is powdery and mysterious xx
Crystal G.
This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent.
Thayssa M.
Falls Church, VA
So far one of my favorites perfumes! It’s on my *TOP 3* best perfumes of all the times. The smell of vanilla makes everyone ask me which perfume I’m using because it’s great! It absolutely calls attention everywhere I go!
ALIX F.
I love that I can use this perfume for any occasion! Literally can smell it all day long! Cute bottle. I would gift this to anyone honestly. As soon as I saw it at the store I bought it immediately! Smells great
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Love this stuff! It’s such a warm scent and I knew I loved it the minute I smelled it at Sephora. I had to buy it and I have loved it ever since! Dior does such an amazing job. They’re perfumes are great! Especially this one! It’s my favorite poison perfume by them
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try this. Is it worth the price? Also, what kind of smell does it have. I'm not into anything very fruity.
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison
Atheer B.