BY DIOR #24 in Perfume for Her

The mystery of Dior’s legendary forbidden fruit lives on in a magical, modern potion that blends femininity with boldness.
Four contrasting facets
– intoxicating bitter almond and caraway spice, opulent Sambac jasmine, mysterious Jacarandra and sensuous vanilla and musk
– make for a compelling, bewitching fragrance fusion. Intoxicating and extravagant.

Fragrance Notes:

• Does this smell more fruity or musky?? Strong in the alco...3 Answers
  • How much this ?4 Answers
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I first got this perfume when I was in 8th grade. This makes me feel like I had great taste as a 13 year old. I still buy this to this day and wear it on special events. A little goes a long way. It’s a very beautiful warm, musky deep vanilla scent. I always get complimented on it and when I meet people they literally say they remember me from the amazing smell of my perfume. It lasts all day long. This is such a perfect scent this perfume is a must have.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the very few Dior scents that does not give me a headache. It is mostly a gourmand scent that is dominated by soft vanilla and caramel notes. The scent actually reminds me of a root beer float or root beer barrel candies, it has a spicy effervescent quality that is just delightful to wear. Overtime you are left with the warm vanilla musk that is just perfect for crisp fall days and cozy winter nights!
Erica G.
Woodland
My HG scent, and probably always will be.
I'm a little perfume obsessed and have something like 40+ bottles, however this is the only one I wear consistently and have to replace every year. On me this is rich, warm, and sweet. It's kind of like a root beer float, as weird as that sounds, but it has depth. Everytime I wear this I get complimented on how I smell and men react to this like NOTHING else I own. Layers beautifully with any vanilla based body cream as well. Sillage is perfect, with 2 sprays it has good projection without choking out the people around me. Longevity is hard to say, my skin eats perfume, but it's good on me for a good 4 hours before I have to respray. Lasts on clothes and in hair overnight though.
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!!
It’s a little hard to describe but to me it has a sweet vanilla almond scent.. I also feel that this scent is perfect for cooler months. This scent lasts a very long time but sits close to the skin so that’s it’s not overpowering. If you’re a fragrance lover like me, you need this in your collection!
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
I'm totally in love with this product. I found it at Sephora and Ulta but I'm sure you can found it in different stores or online. Is a great option for this holidays and is EXCELLENT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT!! because I know that every women is going love this, you're going to be the star😌😌 Merry Christmas 💕 dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray [product:christian-dior-dior-hypnotic-poison-perfume-3.4-oz-edt-for-women---hypp34sw]
Lara A.
Orlando
Upon first spray the almond note in this reminds me of play dough with some caramel undertones which in this case is a good thing. More suited for fall and winter wearing it is a lovely scent more suited to 25 and over as it is more mature. The bottle is quite cute with the signature Poison apple shape and I prefer this over the original Poison which is quite strong with the plum top note. Although this is an older scent, is has stood the test of time and doesn't seem to have the reformation problems of many other lines. Highly recommend it but definitely sample before buying as it's not everyone's cup of tea.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the bottle. It reminds me of the poison Apple from sleeping beauty. 1.7oz is $80. So a pretty good buy. The first thing that comes out to me is the cinnamon. It’s just so spicy and different. A very different scent than any of the other Poison scents. I love it. Will definitely buy and recommend.
Back in the time in my country, they stopped selling this perfume because they claimed that it contains an aphrodisiac. I don't know if it is true or not but every time I put on me I get a nice reaction from my boyfriend. I highly recommend, STAYS LONG AND SAME.
Patricia P.
This is my top 5 fragrance. I use it on special occasions or during fall and winter as it can be strong in warmer weather. It's sophisticated and creamy, my kind of fragrance. I love Dior in general but this is one of my favorites. I wish I had the chance to smell the old original but this one is powdery and mysterious xx
member-ae885
This is my signature scent! I’ve been using it since it launched many years ago. To this day I still get compliments and people always ask what I’m wearing. I love the bottle although I wish it was a little clearer so I can tell when I’m running low. The scent is strong enough to last all day but not overwhelming. Love it!
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Dina F.
Chania, Chania
do you think this is too heavy for an everyday fragrance? Or is it just better for a night out
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I have been wanting to try this. Is it worth the price? Also, what kind of smell does it have. I'm not into anything very fruity.
Nafisah I.
What is the longetivity Hypnotic poison
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!

back