BY DIOR

This gel, formulated with copra oil, creates a light, airy lather that leaves skin soft, intensely moisturised and enveloped with the captivating and sensual notes of Hypnotic Poison.

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
If you love showering with the best, fresh scent before going to bed and leaving to work in the morning. I definetly recomend this product - it stays on your body and cloths thru out the night and during the day.  I love the bottle and definetly recommend it.
Nora H.
Mission, TX
Love this smell. I dont know why but i love the smell of candy on my fragance it is great and i get stares everywhere i go. People keep asking what perfume am i wearing and i always tell them and they say it smells delicious
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I haven't seen this in a while, but I loved it back in high school. Its fun and exotic. I would love to add it to my perfume collection again. Its very memorable.
Lauren C.
Mooresville, NC
This stuff is like naughty time in a bottle. The sent is amazing and I felt like I was in a 50 shades of grey scene with Mr. grey when i used this in the shower. The bottle is super cute but it is a bit pricey. I usually use dove bar soap but may splurge on this every once in a while!! So worth it!!
Chantel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I don't use the lotion I use the perfume . I have been using it since I was 20. It is my favorite I love the smell . The price is fair it is a great product. The bottle is perfect I have all sizes and the small one fits in my purse. I tell everyone about this product .
Raelyn W.
leander, TX
A much loved perfume, but in the shower! It smells fantastic of course, and lingers on the skin. The bottle is pretty luxe and looks lovely in the shower. Th scent lasts a little while, and makes a great base for the fragrance itself. If you love Poison, get this!
Vivii Q.

wuaoo this perfume I love is one of my favorite last long and its aroma is wonderful, many will wonder that perfume is because men are attracted to and I am very sincere because it is my favorite've used more but this I fall creanme this perfume worth much .
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
I LIVE BY HYPNOTIC POISON. My friend has this, and I want to steal it from her. It is the perfect scent. It is sexy and warm and inviting and I am seriously going to steal it from her. It is expensive so that is why I am going to steal it!!! love it so much
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
High priced, which is a con. On the upside, it's a great way to get a fragrance layer into your routine without paying fragrance pricing. There are comparable alternatives out there for less, though.