BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #79 in Fragrance for Her

Mysterious and mesmerizing, extravagant and bewitching, Hypnotic Poison is a magic potion for modern times. Audacious and profoundly feminine, the fragrance is an unsettling harmony, a fusion of contrasting olfactory facets. Notes: Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Cinnamon, Tuberose, Vanilla, Musk, Mosses, Jucarunda Wood. Style: Hypnotizing. Extravagant. Bewitching. see more...

• How much this ?2 Answers
  • How is this scent different from the original Poison?2 Answers
  • Quem experimentou essa fragrância e não gostou??? Será que existe...1 Answers
Cheryl S.
Saint George
I was given this perfume as a gift. It has notes of jasmine and vanilla, hints of spice, musk and soft woods. I instantly fell in love with its complex floral fragrance with a light powdery finish. It has excellent staying power and great sillage. I revived tons of compliments on it whenever I wore it. The bottle is a gorgeous deep red with a cute little black cushion like button on top. I plan to buy more of this.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the very few Dior scents that does not give me a headache. It is mostly a gourmand scent that is dominated by soft vanilla and caramel notes. The scent actually reminds me of a root beer float or root beer barrel candies, it has a spicy effervescent quality that is just delightful to wear. Overtime you are left with the warm vanilla musk that is just perfect for crisp fall days and cozy winter nights!
Erica G.
Woodland
My HG scent, and probably always will be.
I'm a little perfume obsessed and have something like 40+ bottles, however this is the only one I wear consistently and have to replace every year. On me this is rich, warm, and sweet. It's kind of like a root beer float, as weird as that sounds, but it has depth. Everytime I wear this I get complimented on how I smell and men react to this like NOTHING else I own. Layers beautifully with any vanilla based body cream as well. Sillage is perfect, with 2 sprays it has good projection without choking out the people around me. Longevity is hard to say, my skin eats perfume, but it's good on me for a good 4 hours before I have to respray. Lasts on clothes and in hair overnight though.
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
I'm totally in love with this product. I found it at Sephora and Ulta but I'm sure you can found it in different stores or online. Is a great option for this holidays and is EXCELLENT FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT!! because I know that every women is going love this, you're going to be the star😌😌 Merry Christmas 💕 dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray [product:christian-dior-dior-hypnotic-poison-perfume-3.4-oz-edt-for-women---hypp34sw]
Kristen H.
This perfume has been my signature scent since I first bought it around 7 years ago. I will probably always wear this one, even though I have tons of others. The warm vanilla musk is not overpowering however it lasts all day and then some. I usually only put on one spritz.
trisha V.
Andover
I have loved [product:dior-hypnotic-poison-1.7-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray] since I was in highschool. It is a very sexy, unique scent. It is hard to compare it to other perfumes because there are no other like it. I'm yet to find someone who doesn't appreciate this spray.
Crystal G.
This is one of the most sexy, intoxicating fragrances on the market, draws compliments mostly from men and is absolutely stunning. Have the reformulated edp and also the vintage and love them both even tho the vintage is definitely more rounded and longer lasting. Still highly recommend the new formulation, very addictive scent.
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
I am a perfume freak and this is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. It is sexy, and it's strong, but not crazy strong like Opium. I get compliments on it any time I wear it.
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this perfume! It smells so good. It has a nice floral scent and it isn't too overwhelming. Also the perfume last all day for me. I would repurchase once I run out!
Lawna Y.
N Highlands, CA
What do you get when you mix the sweet smell of fruit with the the woodsy outdoors? You get Dior's Hypnotic Poison! This spicey scent is sure to become a must-have in your perfume collection.

I recently bought a bottle while looking for a unique scent at Sephora and i couldn't be more pleased. Not only does it last quite a while, but it smells great too! I'm truely amazed by all the compliments i receive every time i wear it out in public.

If you enjoy spicey scents then you'll definitely enjoy Dior Poison. Also available in other fun scents too, but this one is my favorite. Dior Hypnotic Poison 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Janey W.
Alabaster, AL
Do they have this in a rollerball?
Madison G.
Birmingham, MI
Is this product worth the price? It seems like it would be so small and since I love the scent I would use it pretty quickly!
Morgan S.
Winnipeg , AZ
Who else buys this every 6 months?? I'm obsessed.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
I have been wanting to try this. Is it worth the price? Also, what kind of smell does it have. I'm not into anything very fruity.
Cindy B.