BY DIOR

Mysterious and mesmerizing, extravagant and bewitching, Hypnotic Poison is a magic potion for modern times. Audacious and profoundly feminine, the fragrance is an unsettling harmony, a fusion of contrasting olfactory facets. Notes: Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Cinnamon, Tuberose, Vanilla, Musk, Mosses, Jucarunda Wood. Style: Hypnotizing. Extravagant. Bewitching. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah K.
Ah! This perfume is absolutely amazing! The smell is just perfect! My boyfriend also loves it on me as well! He bought it for me as a present and I love it!! A little goes a long way so the bottle has lasted a while!
Jamille S.
One of my favorite perfumes, i spray it on once in the morning and the scent illuminates my skin ALL DAY! It is definitely worth the price and only one spray will last you all day. other bottles may be cheaper but none can compare to the aroma that Dior has captured!
Kaci H.
Newport, IN
The price is definitely worth it. I use this every day only once a day and the scent stays. I have had my bottle for almost a year and still have half a bottle left!
Kathy Q.
This product is made of high quality material
It is recommended for romantic wear,
I've used it twice I love their fragrance is subtle but striking. I recomiento. buy from amazon. buy from amazon and is excellent. will recommend to my friends and acquaintances is very good
Brandie V.
Homer Glen, IL
This is my favorite perfume! I have been wearing this for many years. It has a distinct unique scent that can be overpowering to some people, but I love it!
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I wear it mostly fall and winter since it is more spicy but I still love it and have never found anything similar.
Desiree G.
Catawissa, PA
The smell of this is absolutely amazing. I get so many complemen's from people when I am wearing it. The smell makes me feel desireable.
Leah B.
Orlando, FL
Very hypnotic. This perfume has the most sensual scent. It is definitely a special occasion perfume. Way too powerful for the everyday!
MELISSA C.
Eustis, FL
I have been wearing Christian dior's versions of poison for years and years. It is one of the best fragrances out there and I love it.
J r.
I have had this fragrance since i was a teen. it is a great sexy sophisticated scent thats just really different from other perfumes.
Merima B.
How is it have a sweet smell?