BY DIOR

An intense, hydrating serum that boosts collagen for glowing, youthful skin. Achieve a beautiful, radiant complexion with this serum that provides luxurious hydration for 24 hours. The formula contains twice the amount of Hydra Life’s concentrated trio of plant extracts to ensure an intense flow of moisture is delivered to all layers of the skin. Added centella stimulates collagen production and black rose reinforces anti-oxidant protection for healthy skin you’ll love. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Dior Hydralife Youth Essential Concentrated Sorbet Essence
  • "I have been using this product for about two years and I love it. It's hydrating and it makes my skin feel and look great. It like that it doesn't ever feel sticky and it absorbs into the skin very quickly. I think it's ones the best and I highly recommend it. I've repurchased this many times." in 8 reviews
Kamille F.
Richfield, MN
A miracle worker on my skin! First week using it my skin feels so soft plumped and glowy. I feel super hydrated and I feel more comfortable of jot wearing any makeup because my skin looks THAT good.
Nancy S.
Ok so this product ladies ! It's so good. My sister in law has it and she let me used it but it's very good. Makes me feel clean and fresh. It feels like a nice tone to it on your face. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I don't have it anymore lol
Nelly C.
Love Dior Hydra Life. It is on the pricey side but I love how it feels on my skin without leaving any residue behind. The way my skin feels so soft and smooth and literally hydrated after using this product makes the price definitely worth it for me.
MikayMouse Club H.
Fairfield, CT
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. Through my journey of trial and error with lotions I have used products ranging from greasy finishes to breaking out. Christian Dior cosmetics are always top notch, but this particular product gives me the perfect balance of hydration and radiance.
Katie L.
Levittown, PA
This is great to treat your skin concerns. It's the best first step before my regular moisturizer because it targets deeper than my moisturizer. It also allows my moisturizer to go further since my skin is already prepped and hydrated.
Lauradale M.
Valley Stream, NY
I've been using it for 3 days now I can't really say if it's working or not but I love how it feels on my skin, it really hydrates my skin especially for the winter. So far no complaints it's really good.
Sabina B.
I love all Christian Dior products, it's a bit expensive but so worth it. The Lite Pro-Youth Sobert Essence is amazing! It smells wonderful and feels great on the face, I highly highly recommend it to everyone
Veronica R.
Secaucus, NJ
My holy grail! I've repurchase this product many time and will continue to do so! It make my skin feel amazing. I do not have any wrinkles, I am using it for prevention, but it give my skin a glow I love!!! Definitely recommend!
Lauren L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this particularly in the winter to keep my skin soft. It's fairly expensive product however it lasts forever. I usually just take a droplet and blend it into my skin.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
For this being a skin care product by Dior claiming hydration, I honestly don't know how they can say such things and it does the EXACT opposite. Applying this to my skin, it became very tacky and tight, not in a firming type of way either. So strange to me. I had to apply my Aveeno moisturizer to correct this. Imagine, Aveeno, a regular drugstore brand, correcting DIOR, a luxury brand...no. Thank god I only had a sample of it, but would never consider or recommend to buy.
Wanda R.
I love to try new serum to help me stay looking young . Did you see a differs after 30 days ? Is it good for oily skin
Valerie D.
Burlington, NJ
Can this product be used in the summer to replace a thicker moisturizer?