BY DIOR

Perfect skin is just one step away with Hydra Life Skin Perfect, the first pore-refining moisturizer by Dior that acts from the heart of the skin’s cells* to the surface of the skin. Hydra Life’s powerful concentrate of 3 pure plant extracts combined with Mallow plant acid regulates sebum while increasing the flow of skin-perfecting water at the heart of the cells.* Its silky smooth texture enriched with natural skin-perfecting minerals instantly recreates a perfect complexion, even without make-up. Perfectly hydrated, the complexion is fresh and luminous and the skin is incredibly smooth and uniform. The texture of the skin is refined and even, and pores seem to disappear. Day after day, perfection is established deep within the skin and reflected on the surface. Apply morning and evening after cleansing or after daily skincare treatments. Dermatologist-tested. All skin types * In vitro test on the ingredients

Dior Hydra Life Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Skin Perfect Pore Refining Perfecting Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product just underwent a revamp. works awesome perfect for a 20 something thats looking to prevent wrinkles. keeps skin radiant and prevents damage to healthy skin. its super hydrating as well " in 3 reviews
Sarah M.
Navarre
Yes, it is pricey but my pores like to show through even the best coverage and this is the best I’ve found. I would recommend this to anyone with problems with oily skin and large pores.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a great product for minimizing pores and smoothing out my facial skin. Goes well underneath my makeup and I noticed that it made my makeup look so much better.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
My skin feels amazing when I use this. I love putting on right before doing my makeup. It helps my skin not to feel dry from all the "chemicals" used in makeup but it also helps my makeup to last and go on more smoothly. I definitely recommend this item.
Stacy S.
2,206 reviews
I received a sample of this product from the company. It made my skin feels so soft and smooth. It was very easy to use. Because it was only a sample I cannot comment on the effectiveness of it and cannot say whether or not the high price tag justifies the product
Emily C.
Stratford, CT
With Dior, I expect nothing but the best and this product does not disappoint! Makes my skin perfectly mosturized while making my pores nearly invisible (which is no easy task with my skin). Would definitely recommend this product.
Alexandra W.
I actually use this when I don't wear any makeup. I see a difference in my pores and the overall mat finish on my face. It's quite effective even if it is a bit pricy. The smell is soft and the texture is nice.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This product if facility’s and so hard to fin. I have very sensitive skin and this product works for me. It’s as if my pores just disappear and my skin looks flawless. Definitely worth the price and I highly recommend.
Ixcel G.
I tried this once at the sample booth at a Macy's mall and I fell in love with my texture and instant hydration it brought upon my face but the price range puts it out of my league .
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
This really worked for me especially helped minimize pores on my nose and cheeks. It's a little bit pricey but it's worth it. I got it when I travelled to Japan and I was very curious cos my aunt was also using it so I had to try it for myself. I highly recommend this because even if it's a small amount it does make wonders!
Eunice K.
I got this as a gift from a friend but I would definitely buy this product again. I've had it for 3 months and I feel like I haven't even made a dent in it. I just use one pump in the day time and I feel like that is more than enough to cover the entire face. Its made a difference in the appearance of my pores.

Sephora