BY DIOR

The Freshness Of A Gel And Softness Of A Cream In An Instantly Penetrating Care, Specially Formulated To Respect The Fragile Eye Contour Area. The Hydra Life Pro-youth Sorbet Eye Creme Reduces Puffiness And Visibly Lightens Dark Circles To Ensure Rested And Radiant Eyes.

Benefits:
Feeling Immediately Fresh, The Eye Contour Looks Spectacularly Smoothed And Luminous.

Key Ingredient:
A Trilogy Of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At The Heart Of Its Unique Formula Lies A Serum Composed Of Three Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens, And The Key To Hydra Life's Performance. These Extracts Act In Synergy, Drawing Upon Their Unique Powers:
- Jisten From Uzbekistan Directly Stimulates Aquaporin 3, Boosting Moisturization
- Mallow From Anjou Boosts Aquaporin 9 And Stimulates The Renewal Of Epidermal Cells
- Centella From Madagascar Restores The Skin's Bounce By Activating Collagen Synthesis In The Dermis

• I received a sample size of this product from Sephora and...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?1 Answers
Dior Hydra Life Silk Creme
  • "Absolutely love this product. The packaging is gorgeous and luxe. It smells gorgeous. It feels so hydrating yet not heavy at all. Does wonders for hydration levels!" in 13 reviews
  • "OMG this is the best face cream ever i have dry skin when first apply it in the store I was in love I had to go back and buy it , It makes my face soft and smooth like baby skin, soooo good" in 7 reviews
  • "Love this! I have really dry, sensitive skin and this is my go to product morning/night, after a shower. Nourishes the skin great feeling soft and clean." in 3 reviews
Jess C.
Colorado Springs
If I could be donated gallons of this that would be much appreciated. I am obsessed with this moisturizer however it is expensive and doesn’t last as long as the rep told me it would even with me using just little dabs on my face, so it’s more of a special treat to have. It smells delicious and just does wonders for your skin.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about three years now and it’s been my go-to. It’s light and fresh and really gets the job done when it comes to moisturizing. It does leave your skin looking dewey & it might be slightly too greasy for some people but I would not say it’s greasy at all. It’s an excellent luxurious moisturizer to use daily.
Elyse C.
Pretty much the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. Smells great and is so smooth and silky. Didn’t cause any blemishes or issues and was great morning and night. I would highly recommend this product and will continue to use it.
Koleta M.
Monticello
Live my Hydra life by Christian Dior! Just can't say how hydrated and pkump and young my skin feels and looks after consistently using it. It is a true god-send for those of us over forty.. Really!
Bisma R.
I️ have really dry skin and my best friend knows how much I️ love skin care so she bought this for me for my birthday! I️ love it so much it really keeps and makes my skin feel nice and fresh
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Amazing formula and a nice fresh scent. I was first given a sample of this and after I tried it out for a week I had to go get a full size. Dior has yet to let me down
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I can't live a day without my Christian Dior Dior 'Hydra Life' Pro-Youth Silk Creme. I have very sensitive skin and this creme is the best thing that has happened to my face! It is worth every penny! Some people say the smell is too strong but you get used to it after one day and everyone always says I smell very good!
Bea P.
I love this moisturizer!! I usually bounce back between this line and their Capture Totale. The hydra life hydrates and makes my skin looking youthful. It can be used for both day and night. It has a gel like texture and smells very feminine as Dior products are. Pair this with the eye cream and you're good to go!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
My mom uses this one, I love taking it from her when I visit. It's nice & light. Doesn't leave me with oily skin and it works great for me. I really enjoy trying these products but when it comes to buying them, that's when I get really picky. I haven't bought it yet but I do use it at mom's house.
Melanie C.
Love this cream! A little goes a long way and it smells delightful. Love the sleek packaging as well. Wish it didn't cost so much but for as much as you get, it makes sense. It also helps me get more Sephora points so can't complain too much. Would definitely purchase again.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I received a sample size of this product from Sephora and am contemplating purchasing the full size. My question- Do you think this is worth the price? What results have you an with consistent use? I only got 3 uses out of my sample so I can't really judge its effectiveness. Many thanks!
Lygia O.
Is this good for dry skin?