Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme uploaded by Veronica M.Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme uploaded by Jackie C.

BY DIOR

The Freshness Of A Gel And Softness Of A Cream In An Instantly Penetrating Care, Specially Formulated To Respect The Fragile Eye Contour Area. The Hydra Life Pro-youth Sorbet Eye Creme Reduces Puffiness And Visibly Lightens Dark Circles To Ensure Rested And Radiant Eyes.

Benefits:
Feeling Immediately Fresh, The Eye Contour Looks Spectacularly Smoothed And Luminous.

Key Ingredient:
A Trilogy Of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At The Heart Of Its Unique Formula Lies A Serum Composed Of Three Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens, And The Key To Hydra Life's Performance. These Extracts Act In Synergy, Drawing Upon Their Unique Powers:
- Jisten From Uzbekistan Directly Stimulates Aquaporin 3, Boosting Moisturization
- Mallow From Anjou Boosts Aquaporin 9 And Stimulates The Renewal Of Epidermal Cells
- Centella From Madagascar Restores The Skin's Bounce By Activating Collagen Synthesis In The Dermis

jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
I love the feeling and texture of this product and the cooling effect it has below and around my eyes I use this before I use any other facial moisturizer over top of it and I really like using this product. I don't have crow's-feet or any wrinkles really around my eyes where I can say if it's improving that or not but I do feel it's helped prevent my eyes from looking to dark underneath or anything of that nature.
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
 fresh and comforting eye creme/water gel type feal treats the eye area.

It instantly hydrates under the eye, smoothes, and softens gives you an instant cooling radiant finish. LIGHT SEA SCENT IS THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE IT.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
For the price I was expecting more. I’m disappointed because I did not find much moisture added to my skin after using this product, it was no different when I used it and when I stopped. The name is hydra life and it was subpar. Disappointed that my $8 clean and clear offers more moisture and results. Price isn’t always everything!
Christy M.
Plano, TX
This really is a refreshing eye gel - I picked it up at Sephora for the summer since I'm in and out of the pool so much. It stays in the fridge and is perfect around eyes feeling a little irritated from the sun and chlorine. It's very light, so I wouldn't recommend for a night treatment, but it's perfect for daytime.
Fawn T.
Lovely texture, feels very light not like you have lots of goop.  It is ok, for the price I would like to see more results.  Was not a huge fan of the packaging it was difficult to get to the last of the cream.  Not sure that it makes a big difference. All in all a good product, a bit pricey would try to see if you can get a sample to try it once to see if it is for you.
Veronica M.
I like how this eye cream adsorbs quickly into the skin and is very gentle as well. It is a smooth cream that really provides great hydration to the eye area. I apply it under my eyes, on the outer area of my eyes and also under my brow area. A little dab goes a long way. Pricey but well worth it and lives up to the Dior Name.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This product was amazing, Iloved that it gave hydration and sun protection to the eye area, I wish they would bring this combo back. Dior apparently won a nobel prize for this hydration technology and NASA brought certain rights and I can see why. You can tell it performed at the end of the day when you washed your face as it was still plumb and hydrated. BUT HERE IS THE BIGGEST TEST OF ALL.. Well, I need to buy it, . Bring it back DIOR
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
I'm pretty sure this is the creme I bought at Saks a few years ago and it completely blow me away. I was a little more expensive but wow did it help my under eye creme. The formula is soft but very condensed so you don't need very much to see results. It's not instant but after a few weeks you could really tell the difference.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I used this for years, but it really helped with dryness and flaking around the edges of my eyes (crows feet) and I only stopped as I wanted something a little more heavy on anti-aging. But this feels super smooth and doesn't burn eyes, and really nails the moisturizing of the eye area.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
I love this hydration cream. The product absorbs in the skin easily and no sticky residue. And when you wake up in the morning your eye is nice and moisturize. This isn't much of a wrinkle reducer but it does make you face more hydrated. Perfect for winter dryness to combat dry spots.