Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cr uploaded by Veronica M.Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Cr uploaded by Jackie C.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A comfortable, light-textured formula designed to reduce puffiness and visibly lighten dark circles for a rested and radiant look. This fast-absorbing essential reconciles freshness of a gel and the softness of a cream. It delivers powerful effects while respecting the fragile eye-contour area. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for years, but it really helped with dryness and flaking around the edges of my eyes (crows feet) and I only stopped as I wanted something a little more heavy on anti-aging. But this feels super smooth and doesn't burn eyes, and really nails the moisturizing of the eye area.
catherine z.
catherine z.
Toledo, OH
As soon as you apply this eye cream you will notice instant softening and brightness. A excellent moisturizer for mature skin. You can every dab a little over your foundation for all day luminescence. I am a Dior addict, all of their products are worth the cost.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Dior Hydra line. The cream is so light it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. Absorbs into your skin fast so there is no stickiness. It's a little pricey but not bad compared to other eye creams out there.
cristal m.
cristal m.
I really like this eye treatment i use this everyday and night very fresh on my skin very lightweight it is kinda pricey but it wroth it this really give me a youthful look very amazing love it I recommend
Tiane F.
Tiane F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average eye cream, it does hydrate nicely but nothing extraordinary for the price you can get one that work better, in my opinion. Love the packaging though! Dior always wins in that department.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
I love the way this feels on my skin. I'm in my twenties but hey may as well start early! It's very gentle and leaves your skin feeling so soft and youthful.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this eye cream. It de-puffs my under eyes and makes me feel rejuvenated. Highly effective and a little goes a long way.
samira e.
samira e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream was okay. Not the best not the worst honestly didn't feel much different then the Dior hydra life moisturizer.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a refreshing eye gel - I picked it up at Sephora for the summer since I'm in and out of the pool so much. It stays in the fridge and is perfect around eyes feeling a little irritated from the sun and chlorine. It's very light, so I wouldn't recommend for a night treatment, but it's perfect for daytime.
Fawn T.
Fawn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely texture, feels very light not like you have lots of goop.  It is ok, for the price I would like to see more results.  Was not a huge fan of the packaging it was difficult to get to the last of the cream.  Not sure that it makes a big difference. All in all a good product, a bit pricey would try to see if you can get a sample to try it once to see if it is for you.