BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacklynne C.
The sorbet formula is for oily/combination skin, the regular one is thicker and heavier. This one I found it being more calming and gentle on the skin, absorbed really fast without feeling tacky. After a few uses, It left my skin texture feeling a lot more fuller and bouncier. Very moisturizing and smooth out all uneven spots. You will feel and look younger and dewy instantly. However, It is on the pricier high end side but well worth the money, but a jar can last a while. 8/10 recommend :)

Linz G.
Works so great! Love putting it on after a shower, as you can see it's actually almost gone because i use it so much! I've noticed a little improvement in my skin but really easy to rub/put on your face. It is a little bit sticky feeling if you put a little too much but amazing product.
Francesca R.
Rionero in Vulture PZ
Love this dior cream, I find it very mounsturizing and I use it daily before makeup and before bed
Morgan S.
Richmond , CA
THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY FAVOURITE!!!
Amazing for anyone with combo to oily skin.
Doesn't have a tacky feeling, lightly scented and calming on the skin.
It has actually helped calm down my breakouts as well!
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
Since moving to a new city, I find the winter weather to be much more drying to my skin compared to what I'm used to.. Therefore I went on the search for a product that was more moisturing than the one I was currently using. However, I didn't want it to have a thick texture as my skin type is considered normal overall (just dehydrated at the moment). The Dior Hydra-Life Pro-Youth Cream has definitely met my requests and I have been very happy with the product! I have been using this cream for over a month, but noticed improvements in just a few days; my skin was looking smooth and hydrated again! I also thoroughly enjoy the subtle and refreshing scent of the product! Make sure to try it out!!
Sandra N.
La Paz
Este producto es de mi mama, a ella le encanta no hay noche que no lo use, le ayuda con la lineas de expresion debajo de los ojos, ademas es super humectante. Y en donde lo compramos sears cada mes le hacen una mascarilla para rejuvener. Excelente

Sephora