BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ari P.
Eastvale
Best moisturizer I have ever used when I’m super dry on my skin it keeps my face moist and hydrated for more than 24 hours I absolutely love it the consistency of this Creme is to die for. I always buy it this is my have too in the winter. Has an amazing smell you will love it if you try it.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. Everything by Christian Dior is so revitalizing. This works great for my patchy skin that ranges from dry to oily. This moisturizes my face while providing hydration and firming properties for youthful, beautiful skin.
Sandra N.
La Paz
Este producto es de mi mama, a ella le encanta no hay noche que no lo use, le ayuda con la lineas de expresion debajo de los ojos, ademas es super humectante. Y en donde lo compramos sears cada mes le hacen una mascarilla para rejuvener. Excelente
Morgan S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this daily before I go to sleep and if I remember before I put makeup on in the morning. I love this moisturizer. I have found nothing that compares.
Alessandra J.
valencia
Dior makes amazing skincare and probably always will. This was very hydrating and skin nourishing. My skin felt calm, even, and hydrated after a few days of using it.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I have very sensitive skin that can go from oily to super dry due to some eczema issues. I have broken out with every other product I've used, but dior is like silk. I can feel the difference immediately after applying
Daysire M.
I have been using the Dior hydra life pro-youth sorbet for over 4 years now and this is truly my holy grail moisturizer. I absolutely love this line. It is so gentle on the face and very light weight, also it is non sticky. I literally wear this every single day. I put this on as a moisturizer right before I start my make up and at night after I shower just to keep my face hydrated during the night. Love love loveeee Diors hydralife line!
Doriana M.
MIAMI, FL
He estado usando productos de Dior por más de 6 años. Me encantan todos ellos, especialmente esta crema hidratante. Va maravillosamente y deja mi piel sedosa. También huele muy bien y no es demasiado aceitoso. Mi piel permanece hidratada durante todo el día. Sin duda lo recomiendo.
Myra H.
I used this cream expecting to be blessed with gorgeous hydrated skin... The first few times I used it I thought it was fine because I seemed to have no issues with my skin feeling or looking dry and it feels really nice when applied. Well... I now realize that I was also wearing hydrating foundation over it, and this may be what really helped keep my skin from drying out during this fall and winter. Just today I went outside wearing only this and a little concealer under my eyes. I was literally only outside long enough for the short walk to my car, and then the short walk to get inside my work building, when I noticed that the area around my mouth was WHITE after I sat down at my desk. I was getting dry patches and I wasn't even outside long (it was 10 minutes if you count the car ride to work). Today was actually a warmer day (40 degrees) compared to how the weather has been previously, and this did nothing to protect my skin. I ended up putting on a glycerin cream by Yu-Be and that helped keep my skin happy the rest of the day. I will keep trying this (it's expensive, lol) but I am not happy with it.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
I really love this moisturizer! Great for Miami humidity. Very light and hydrating!

Sephora