BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
I cannot live a day without this creme. It’s so light and smooth and lightweight and soaks into your skin immediately. My skin loves it. I would bathe in it if I could. Your skin will be so clear, smooth, and hydrated and never break out. This cream is Godly....
Sandra N.
La Paz
Este producto es de mi mama, a ella le encanta no hay noche que no lo use, le ayuda con la lineas de expresion debajo de los ojos, ademas es super humectante. Y en donde lo compramos sears cada mes le hacen una mascarilla para rejuvener. Excelente
Hãñèéñ D.
jordan
Perfect night cream. It gave me healthy dowy hydrated skin the only thing I didn't like about it that it high priced but, other than that it's perfect
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
My skin drinks this up! I love the subtle smell of the unisex version. Unfortunately this product is far out of my budget to use on a daily basis, but hey - it's Dior!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Love this moisturizer. Smells heavenly, feels super light and refreshing on face, and the packaging is super gorgeous and feels expensive. This product retails for about $69 (correct me if I’m wrong) which is pretty pricey for a moisturizer, but then again, it is Dior. I normally use this as my night time moisturizer because it’s really expensive, and it keeps my face feeling super nice and refreshing at night. It definitely does what it states on the detail page! Highly recommend.
The Gallica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my Holly grail ! I have been using this eye cream for years now ! You can feel the effects on your eyes skin right away. If you can afford it, don't hesitate ! I have tried other creams because of the price point but I always come back to this one. The only one that comes closer is the Origin one.
I love this face cream because it gives me that healthy skin looking effect that everybody likes. It makes my skin appear fuller and healthier and it hydrates my skin. I also love the smell of it. It smells like roses to me. It really helpes me to hydrite my dry skin so i highly recommend it 😍❤
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,843 reviews
This is such a wonderful moisturiser! Dior has so many wonderful face products as well as makeup products
Daina G.
This was a splurge product...but well worth it! A formula I just loved! It was light enough for my oily skin but moisturizing enough to help it feel fresh and plump! A little goes a long way!

Sephora