BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natalie M.
Santa Cruz
This is ok for a basic moisturizer. I'm oily skinned and feel it's too heavy for day time, so I use it as night creme. It has a nice smell but I don't feel it does much. I liked the serum and exfoliant in this line, but this was just ok in my book. I'm surprised it has such high reviews.
The Gallica S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my Holly grail ! I have been using this eye cream for years now ! You can feel the effects on your eyes skin right away. If you can afford it, don't hesitate ! I have tried other creams because of the price point but I always come back to this one. The only one that comes closer is the Origin one.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Love this moisturizer. Smells heavenly, feels super light and refreshing on face, and the packaging is super gorgeous and feels expensive. This product retails for about $69 (correct me if I’m wrong) which is pretty pricey for a moisturizer, but then again, it is Dior. I normally use this as my night time moisturizer because it’s really expensive, and it keeps my face feeling super nice and refreshing at night. It definitely does what it states on the detail page! Highly recommend.
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
I cannot live a day without this creme. It’s so light and smooth and lightweight and soaks into your skin immediately. My skin loves it. I would bathe in it if I could. Your skin will be so clear, smooth, and hydrated and never break out. This cream is Godly....
Lily W.
Rochester
THIS IS AMAZING! Smells so good! I had ordered stuff on Sephora and got a couple samples of this and it said to put in freezer prior to use and it gives you a cool fresh feeling without even putting it in fridge! Great for mornings to give you that little extra burst of energy! I recommend!
Anna S.
Bryan, TX
I have used this for years. I love love love it. I recently switched to the dior youth moisturizer because I wanted something to help with preventing wrinkles. This is really great at keep your skin not dry and moisturized. MY abosulte favorite moisturizer for young women.
Javeria Z.
commack
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a bad product and feels nice against the skin (not too heavy) but I think its a pretty expensive product when there’s other comparable or better moisturizers out there. Love the color and look but not a fan of jar packaging-doesnt help with longevity and doesnt feel too sanitary
Alessandra J.
valencia
Dior makes amazing skincare and probably always will. This was very hydrating and skin nourishing. My skin felt calm, even, and hydrated after a few days of using it.
Cora V.
Columbus
My absolute favorite moisturizer! I’m passionate about preventive skin care. Would recommend this to anyone looking for an anti aging moisturizer that makes your skin soft and smooth! Go out and buy this product you won’t regret it!!!!!!!!
Sheila Y.
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used.  It is very light on my sensitive skin but extremely hydrating for the extreme dryness.  The one thing that I would mention is that there is quite a bit of fragrance in the product but it dissipates after a while.

Sephora