BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
I really liked this formula when I first started using it. I didn't notice a huge improvement over time but it was a good middle of the road creme.
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Me and my mom use this all the time it really works leaves your face feeling smooth and moisturize! I believe it really work and does it purpose!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have combination skin and this stuff is amazing. It leaves me feeling hydrated and alleviates some of my dry patches without breaking me out
Jessica P.
This stuff gives lifeeeeeeee. Love how light weight the formula is and how smooth it leaves my skin feeling. Definitely recommend for oily skin
Krisha S.
Everett, WA
Feels so good on and helps my makeup glide over my skin. Unfortunately though, This is not strong enough to use alone. Beyond that, I love it.
Astrid L.
One of the best moisturizers I've tried! It's amazing for hydrating the skin and it's not greasy and also is compatible with every foundation
Justine A.
2,181 reviews
I love this cream. I too received a sample from Sephora and loved it. I splurged on the fullsize. It is pricey but a little goes a long way.
Anai 💕.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really good to use my friend recommended this and I loved it at first I found it to be okay but it works leaving the face nice and hydrated
merab l.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I luv to use this because it makes my skin feel great as soon as I put it on ..its a product I recommend to keep your skin looking amazing
Stephanie O.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This product is perfect for my combination skin. The formula is very lightweight and hydrating. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth.

Sephora