BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amelia S.
Jamaica, NY
It is very light weight. Not very good for combination skin in the winter time but excellent in the summer. It absorbs very fast. I have found other products from dior I like way better.
Jenifer T.
Pearl City, HI
This moisturizer is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth, soft and silky. My skin feels very hydrated. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a very long way. If you can afford it, it's definitely worth it.
Nicole O.
Canyon Country, CA
this product is my all time favorite moisturizer. I'm bone dry and when I started using this it actually made my skin produce a tiny bit of oil. Whenever I put this on my skin feels like it comes to life because I'm so dry. If you have dry skin you should 100 percent buy this.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Overall I liked this product in terms of moisturizing my face. I have combination skin and it worked the best on the outer facial regions. My t zone seemed to stay a bit glossy. I prefer using philosophy moisturizer over this.
Brandi b.
Mesquite
hydrating yes price no but i would reccomend it i got it at the mall after having a little sample it makes your skin feel really good it comes in a good packaging it would be something that other can get a good deal out of
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Creme it is. Goes on so smooth and light. Non-greasyness is great for my combination skin., I bought it at Macy's. A bit pricey but worth it. I will recommend this gentle cream.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
My skin drinks this up! I love the subtle smell of the unisex version. Unfortunately this product is far out of my budget to use on a daily basis, but hey - it's Dior!
Elle L.
LA MESA, CA
I love how buttery smooth this made my face feel, the only downside is how special it is and the price, it makes you not want to waste it underneath makeup!
Morgan S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this daily before I go to sleep and if I remember before I put makeup on in the morning. I love this moisturizer. I have found nothing that compares.
María Eugenia C.
Its great to keep your face clean and hydrate, in just a little step, remember is important to protect from the sun, i love it and would buy this again

Sephora