BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Received a sample of this from Sephora and noticed immediate improvement from it! Lightly scented and dries quickly. Only downside is cost. It's a little spendy but so worth it if you are mindful of how much you're using!
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Perfectly hydrating... my skin actually goes into withdrawal when I stop using it. The price point is just right for what you are getting. Revolutionary, patented, researched... it actually is worth every penny
Tabitha M.
Amazing moisturizer perfect for my skin care needs . Moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy . I have been using this for around 4 years and I can tell when I skip it . It's also perfect under makeup .
Denise M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really like how it hydrates but isn't too heavy. The scent is also to die for. I just wish it came other an applicator or something to scoop it out with so that I was t sticking my fingers in it.
Manuela G.
I LOOOOOVE this cream! I've been using this for over 10 years on and off switching to other brands and no one can beat it... It's a bit pricy but I don't mind spending the money on this.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
It's one of the best creams around. I have combination skin and it helps moisturize the dry parts and not make my t-zone oilier. I love it. It keeps my face bright. It's worth the money.
Sandra B.
I just started this product and love it! I used to never want to spend more than 10 bucks on a facial product but was glad I splurge a little more to have my face feeling moisturized!
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I have very sensitive skin that can go from oily to super dry due to some eczema issues. I have broken out with every other product I've used, but dior is like silk. I can feel the difference immediately after applying
Shannon M.
Walterboro, SC
It is rare for me to find a product that suits my skins needs, this product does that and more! It hydrates without the oily filmy residue! Awesome product all around
chris r.
Staten Island, NY
It's okay for dry skin, but leaves me oily. I definitely do not recommend for oily skin. Leaves a film residue on your face, causing you to blot quite often throughout the day. It's worth a shot, but then again with the high price tag there are better options.

Sephora