BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Was in Sephora the other day looking for a new moisturizer - I'm allergic to so many different kinds so the worker gave me samples of a few types. I have used this for 2 days and am so in love. I am in my late 20s and after the first application, my forehead creases seemed to disappear! The only downside is that it's so expensive. I will be saving up for this!
Steph W.
Calhoun, GA
This is another cream I'm addicted to! This smells so clean and fabulous. I didn't use it as a day cream due to the fact it's a little greasy but I do use it at night. The price is a little higher than what I like to pay but still an over all good product
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
Great moisturizer with a relaxing sent . The product is very pricey and comparable to Olay anti aging moisturizing products in my opinion. My mom buys very high end makeup and face products for me so I just take what she gives me and I love it !
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells like a dream. Seriously- putting this on just instantly makes me so relaxed and happy. My skin feels so moisturized and plump and beautiful. I definitely can see a difference when I use this. I would recommend for any skin type!
Katie C.
Cold Spring, KY
My favorite face moisturizer by far. I have pretty "normal" skin, and I was originally afraid this moisturizer would be too heavy for my skin. However, while it is thick and keeps my skin moisturized, it goes on smoothly and does not make my skin oily or break out at all. It keeps my skin hydrated and immediately blends in. Love it!
Marina C.
It is really pricey, but worth it! It has a very pleasant delicate scent. The texture is really gentle and buttery. When you apply it, it's absorbed really quick. It isn't sticky. Originally I have a very dry skin, but after the first usage my skin was really soft and silky.
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
I received this for my birthday last year and OMG!!! I'm only 23 years old, but I have a smile wrinkle line that is extremely visible on the left side of my face and it would crease my makeup and make it more visible. After using this cream for 1 year I have notice a big difference! The smile line is less visible and when I wear makeup it doesn't crease up anymore. Now I can finally feel like my age again !!
Lillian W.
This product is so comfortable to wear! It's light, its very lightly scented, and i love wearing it under makeup. It's not sticky and i think its a great summer moisturizer! Definitely not disappointed! I recommend buying it!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Received a sample of this from Sephora and noticed immediate improvement from it! Lightly scented and dries quickly. Only downside is cost. It's a little spendy but so worth it if you are mindful of how much you're using!
Sanna S.
Katy, TX
I personally didn't buy this I used my sister's. When you put it on your face it feels great it is cold and refreshing, honestly I didn't really feel a difference kinda felt like it made my face a bit greasy but it's probably because of my own skin. It smells pretty amazing and has a nice light color to it.

Sephora