BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Jacklynne C.
The sorbet formula is for oily/combination skin, the regular one is thicker and heavier. This one I found it being more calming and gentle on the skin, absorbed really fast without feeling tacky. After a few uses, It left my skin texture feeling a lot more fuller and bouncier. Very moisturizing and smooth out all uneven spots. You will feel and look younger and dewy instantly. However, It is on the pricier high end side but well worth the money, but a jar can last a while. 8/10 recommend :)

Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
I just began using this product and I like what I see so far. The creme is lightweight and absorbs quickly. It is not sticky and has a light smell to it. I cannot wait to see how my skin will look after using this for a few weeks. Its not as thick as other creams so if you have normal to dry skin you may want to try the 'Hydra Life' Pro-Youth Silk Creme. My skin is combo and is prone to breakouts and I have not had any issues with this product. Hoping it keeps my breakouts at bay

Alina D.
Austin, TX
Me encanta esta crema me hidrata mi cara . La compré dudando se me funcionario o me dejaría muy grasa mi cara , pero no es excelente , buen precio y buena calidad . Definitivamente la recomiendo mucho
Ashley G.
For most skin types. My absolute favorite. I had been using moisture surge from Clinique and as this is significantly more expensive this product is much nicer when applied! There is virtually no smell and it does not leave your skin feeling greasy! I am currently only a little over half way through a jar I have had for almost a year and I use it liberally. What a great buy this was! I will repurchase!
Martha W.
This Moisturizer is super light weight and hydrating! I have sensitive skin that's acne prone and I have no problems while using this. I like to switch off my skincare routine so my skin does not get immune to certain products and I always rotate with this Moisturizer. It is a little pricey though, but again, a little goes a long way
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
This moisturizer is the best. It's a gel like moisturizer and it goes on super light and no stickiness. It does take a little longer to absorb but definitely worth the extra weight time. Left my skin feeling extra soft and hydrated. Plus my bb cream went on better after using this moisturizer.
Andrea N.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought this moisturizer recently because I was tired of the one I was using before. I am 22 and I have combination skin. It feels like a light serum and it has a light smell. I purchased it from Sephora and it was pretty pricey for what I usually pay for a moisturizer but it was completely worth it! I see huge differences in my skin.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
This is one of my holy gail for my night time restore of moisture. I notice after the first week my face feel supple, and plump. I can really feel the difference, I would recommend this item to my friend for anyone that is facing dry skin.

This is good for winter dryness.
Myranda E.
I can't say enough great things about this product. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel: truly hydrated, soft, and smooth. The best part is other people notice too. My dermatologist has always complimented my skin but since using this so many people compliment my skin!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. Everything by Christian Dior is so revitalizing. This works great for my patchy skin that ranges from dry to oily. This moisturizes my face while providing hydration and firming properties for youthful, beautiful skin.

Sephora