BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth M.
Cranston , RI
The best moisturizer to use for your skin! This is the only thing I buy it leaves my face glowing and smooth everyone has complimented me for the natural look when I don't wear any makeup and ask me how do I keep my skin so hydrated and it's this product right here. The cream lasts longer and it spreads evenly on your face also it's not a heavy moisturizer either which is a plus
Myra H.
I used this cream expecting to be blessed with gorgeous hydrated skin... The first few times I used it I thought it was fine because I seemed to have no issues with my skin feeling or looking dry and it feels really nice when applied. Well... I now realize that I was also wearing hydrating foundation over it, and this may be what really helped keep my skin from drying out during this fall and winter. Just today I went outside wearing only this and a little concealer under my eyes. I was literally only outside long enough for the short walk to my car, and then the short walk to get inside my work building, when I noticed that the area around my mouth was WHITE after I sat down at my desk. I was getting dry patches and I wasn't even outside long (it was 10 minutes if you count the car ride to work). Today was actually a warmer day (40 degrees) compared to how the weather has been previously, and this did nothing to protect my skin. I ended up putting on a glycerin cream by Yu-Be and that helped keep my skin happy the rest of the day. I will keep trying this (it's expensive, lol) but I am not happy with it.
Kristin C.
Boston, MA
I have very dry skin especially in the winter. I started using this moisturizer a few months ago and it was honestly life changing. I really noticed a different with my liquid foundation. My skin was getting very dry with my foundation and not absorbing it but with this moisturizer it absorbs right in. Totally recommend and love this product !
Elizabeth A.
Goleta, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is OK. It is hydrating, but I don’t think it does anything amazing for skin. One thing I don’t like is how heavily scented this product is. Honestly I think there are better moisturizers out there that are much cheaper.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I had a little sample of this product and used it on a day that I didn’t need to wear any makeup— loved it! Don’t love the price tag and I have other, less expensive moisturizers that work just as well. But, it smells amazing and leaves skin hydrated but not greasy.
I love this face cream because it gives me that healthy skin looking effect that everybody likes. It makes my skin appear fuller and healthier and it hydrates my skin. I also love the smell of it. It smells like roses to me. It really helpes me to hydrite my dry skin so i highly recommend it 😍❤
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
I really like this moisturizer! It's lightweight and very hydrating. My skin just soaks it up and glides on easily. It doesn't have spf which is fine because I like to put my sunscreen on top of it. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I am a lover for cream for my skin. I have rosácea and I try to keep my skin very hydrated to avoid redness and inflammation of my blood vessels. I gotta say this product is very very effective and of course I'm on my third bottle
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Love wearing this to bed! My skin feels beautiful in the morning. For the price it is a great value being that it usually lasts me for about 5 months. A little goes a long way. I apply it with my favorite Dior gel eye cream as well for the perfect combo.
Jacklynne C.
The sorbet formula is for oily/combination skin, the regular one is thicker and heavier. This one I found it being more calming and gentle on the skin, absorbed really fast without feeling tacky. After a few uses, It left my skin texture feeling a lot more fuller and bouncier. Very moisturizing and smooth out all uneven spots. You will feel and look younger and dewy instantly. However, It is on the pricier high end side but well worth the money, but a jar can last a while. 8/10 recommend :)

Sephora