BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Ari P.
Eastvale
Best moisturizer I have ever used when I’m super dry on my skin it keeps my face moist and hydrated for more than 24 hours I absolutely love it the consistency of this Creme is to die for. I always buy it this is my have too in the winter. Has an amazing smell you will love it if you try it.
Doriana M.
MIAMI, FL
He estado usando productos de Dior por más de 6 años. Me encantan todos ellos, especialmente esta crema hidratante. Va maravillosamente y deja mi piel sedosa. También huele muy bien y no es demasiado aceitoso. Mi piel permanece hidratada durante todo el día. Sin duda lo recomiendo.
Linz G.
Works so great! Love putting it on after a shower, as you can see it's actually almost gone because i use it so much! I've noticed a little improvement in my skin but really easy to rub/put on your face. It is a little bit sticky feeling if you put a little too much but amazing product.
Vivian L.
I does its job but I wouldn't say it is the best moisturizer you can get among its price range. It is suitable to use in the summer since it has a gel texture and doesn't feel greasy or heavy on your skin. But it is so dry during Sumer time is Cal and it is just not enough to moisturize my skin. There are so many better moisturizers you can get at this price. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Malavika P.
Milpitas, CA
I just tried a sample of this product and I'm dying to go pick it up full size. It smells heavenly and is instantly absorbed by your skin leaving it feeling soft and supple. It is non greasy but makes your skin feel moisturized and not dry at all. Definitely a win if you are prone to dry skin. I think I may have found a new favorite!
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I totally love this product! It's my first time applying this product big for sure not my last. The price may be a little pricy but it's worth it! This product has shown results within 2 weeks! I recommend this for any of you out there.
Taylor C.
Cedar Park, TX
Great for combination skin! Both my boyfriend and I use this! Leaves his face smooth for the day and gives my face a good prep for before I apply my makeup. I highly recommend this product! Plus the packaging isn't too girly nor too boring for the boys! Perfect for everyone!
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
My go-to moisturizer after using Aveeno and Shiseido for years. It's lightly scented, a little like the Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume. Absorbs quickly, calms my red sensitive skin very quickly. I tend on the dry side, so during the winter I use a heavier night cream. I am so sad they discontinued this!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Use a sample from this product and loved it the texture of the creams was smooth and melted on the skin I felt a difference right away, I got the sample at Nordstrom and I would probably consider buying although it's expensive.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't say enough good things about this product. I have normal to combination skin and this product works as a great moisturizer for me. It's fairly expensive but it lasts for a while so it's totally worth the buy!

Sephora