BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Carmen A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I originally tried this because I got a sample when I purchased some makeup. I didn’t think I would like it but when I tried it I instantly fell in love. It’s super firming and feels so hydrating and cool on my skin.
Ailya H.
My skin has transformed since using this!! I love this because it hydrates and plumps my skin and I wake up with brighter, smoother skin. This product has give me so many more good skin, make-up free days.
Amber S.
springfield 407 17th ave east
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this. It’s definitely pro youth. It reduces the fine lines and wrinkles. It hydrates and it plumps up the skin. It smells nice. It melts right into the skin too. It’s one of my favorites from dior
Samantha M.
marblehead
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it every day paired with the hydra life serum. I love this moisturizer more than anything. It really hydrated my face. Keeps it smooth and has a nice smell!
Stephanie A.
montclair
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my extra high end spoil my skin rotten moisturizer. It is a dream. It hydrates my skin with out feeling like I just put on a tone of moisturizer. It's super light weight.
Ella C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Its suoer hydrating on the skin, and of course it has the classic Dior scent which I love. If you have super sensitive skin, I would be careful since the scent is pretty strong.
Courtney M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I hate how much I have to pay for this, but it is literally like putting a gallon of water injected in to your skin. It doesn't even feel heavy or like you're wearing a creme.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Daysire M.
I have been using the Dior hydra life pro-youth sorbet for over 4 years now and this is truly my holy grail moisturizer. I absolutely love this line. It is so gentle on the face and very light weight, also it is non sticky. I literally wear this every single day. I put this on as a moisturizer right before I start my make up and at night after I shower just to keep my face hydrated during the night. Love love loveeee Diors hydralife line!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this product for about a year or two now I have been through two or three containers I love it! It works extremely well and is so hydrating, makes my skin feel great but is also very nice and lightweight so I can put my make up over it. I will continue to use this product.
It is expensive but it lasts for awhile, a little goes along way!
It doesn’t have anti-aging benefits or SPF but that’s fine with me since I’m not looking for that.

Sephora