BY DIOR

Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème is an exquisite sensory crème for lightweight comfort all day long. Its lightweight texture lusciously melts into the skin, infusing its striking freshness for a skin-chilling effect. The crème fuses with the skin, enveloping it in softness while deeply reinvigorating it. Your facial features are replumped, your skin is awakened, softened and feels delightfully comfortable.

How to use: Apply as needed to erase signs of dehydration and fatigue and to envelop the complexion in freshness.

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème

Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
hallie a.
Plainfield, WI
Dior is by far my favorite brand ever ! My face has never been so smooth since I started this product! I highly recommend this to anyone
Katie C.
Temple, PA
I got a sample of this product. I'm glad I didn't get a full size because it felt and smelled like I was rubbing perfume all over my face
~Natalie M.
Cape Coral
My favorite mask for hydration! It glides on so smooth with a jelly feeling and just gives your skin a drink of water while you sleep.
Renee W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have combination skin and this creme hydrates my skins and makes it feel cool at the same time because it has a cooling sensation.
Eva V.
Spokane
This is the cream for use every day in your live, you look radiant skin always!!! I used twice per day! Love it love it love it
Adilene E.
Conyers, GA
Makes skin feel nice and smooth, gives you soft after use with you have applied it. Works very well and leaves face a great finish
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
This helps my skin so much I'm in my 30s my skin is still dry in some spots and oily in others. This is the perfect combo for me.
Dzana C.
Lawrenceville
I have repurchased this moisturizer about 5 times! It’s absolutely amazing. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth! Worth the $65
Sessie V.
Laredo, TX
Great product! It's very refreshing I like to play it after showering and before going to bed. My skin feels very hydrated.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
it leaves my face feeling fresh, clean and rejuvenated. It;s genital and it don't smell to bad. I recommend this to anyone.

Sephora