Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Love this moisturizer. Smells heavenly, feels super light and refreshing on face, and the packaging is super gorgeous and feels expensive. This product retails for about $69 (correct me if I’m wrong) which is pretty pricey for a moisturizer, but then again, it is Dior. I normally use this as my night time moisturizer because it’s really expensive, and it keeps my face feeling super nice and refreshing at night. It definitely does what it states on the detail page! Highly recommend.