BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An intensely hydrating cream for normal-to-combination skin. This formula's fresh texture melts into the skin to deliver smoothing, plumping, and softening effects. The result is a youthfully radiant look and feeling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Jacklynne C.
Jacklynne C.
The sorbet formula is for oily/combination skin, the regular one is thicker and heavier. This one I found it being more calming and gentle on the skin, absorbed really fast without feeling tacky. After a few uses, It left my skin texture feeling a lot more fuller and bouncier. Very moisturizing and smooth out all uneven spots. You will feel and look younger and dewy instantly. However, It is on the pricier high end side but well worth the money, but a jar can last a while. 8/10 recommend :)

Mable C.
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy gail for my night time restore of moisture. I notice after the first week my face feel supple, and plump. I can really feel the difference, I would recommend this item to my friend for anyone that is facing dry skin.

This is good for winter dryness.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin that can go from oily to super dry due to some eczema issues. I have broken out with every other product I've used, but dior is like silk. I can feel the difference immediately after applying
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
I just started this product and love it! I used to never want to spend more than 10 bucks on a facial product but was glad I splurge a little more to have my face feeling moisturized!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this moisturizer! Great for Miami humidity. Very light and hydrating!
Daysire M.
Daysire M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Dior hydra life pro-youth sorbet for over 4 years now and this is truly my holy grail moisturizer. I absolutely love this line. It is so gentle on the face and very light weight, also it is non sticky. I literally wear this every single day. I put this on as a moisturizer right before I start my make up and at night after I shower just to keep my face hydrated during the night. Love love loveeee Diors hydralife line!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite face moisturizer by far. I have pretty "normal" skin, and I was originally afraid this moisturizer would be too heavy for my skin. However, while it is thick and keeps my skin moisturized, it goes on smoothly and does not make my skin oily or break out at all. It keeps my skin hydrated and immediately blends in. Love it!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I does its job but I wouldn't say it is the best moisturizer you can get among its price range. It is suitable to use in the summer since it has a gel texture and doesn't feel greasy or heavy on your skin. But it is so dry during Sumer time is Cal and it is just not enough to moisturize my skin. There are so many better moisturizers you can get at this price. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to moisturizer after using Aveeno and Shiseido for years. It's lightly scented, a little like the Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue perfume. Absorbs quickly, calms my red sensitive skin very quickly. I tend on the dry side, so during the winter I use a heavier night cream. I am so sad they discontinued this!
Doriana M.
Doriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
He estado usando productos de Dior por más de 6 años. Me encantan todos ellos, especialmente esta crema hidratante. Va maravillosamente y deja mi piel sedosa. También huele muy bien y no es demasiado aceitoso. Mi piel permanece hidratada durante todo el día. Sin duda lo recomiendo.