Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint SPF 20 1 Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Elene B.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A lightweight, tinted moisturizer containing SPF 20. At the heart of the Dior Gardens lies the secret to new, intense hydration. Hydra Life combines three pure plant extracts derived from these gardens—Jisten, Centella, and Black Rose—to offer the skin all the benefits of the Cellular Bio-Exaltation. The tinted coverage offers light-diffusing pigments that create a natural and visibly enhanced complexion while the formula acts like a true defense barrier against environmental stress thanks to SPF UVA and UVB filters. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan At the heart of protected sites that respect mankind and nature, the Dior Innovation Center selects plant resources with amazing benefits. Dior extracts their purest part, enriches it, and uses it to heighten the effectiveness of Hydra Life skincare. see more...

Leah A.
brockton, MA
I love this because it's light weight. During the week, I don't like wearing heavy coverage. This is quick for easy on the go. It's not full coverage, but it does even out the complexion nicely in a natural way.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this everyday for the past couple of years. First bought it when it was still under the Hydraction range until Dior reinvented the product by changing the ingredients and the packaging to the recent, Hydralife skin tint.

There were minor changes in the ingredients, but based on experience, the product does work. I wear it daily to work from morning to night. Since I am not a fan of putting too much on my face such as powders, foundation, etc, I really like how light this product is. It stays on for a long time while giving my skin that healthy glow, plus it covers minor discolorations too.

I have been getting countless compliments to date when I started using this product. Colleagues have been commending how great my skin looks everyday. I think there were at least a couple of colleagues that asked where they can buy it.

I highly recommend this product. Although it's on the expensive side, a tube can last for about 3-4 months (with daily use).
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
I have extremely dry skin. This is one of a handful of foundations or skin tints that don't make my skin look like sandpaper, but this is my favorite. I love that this is paraben and sulfate free so it isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. This hydrates so well and I don't have to use much at all (about the size of a pinky nail) to have silky and even skin. It doesn't cover everything which I actually like because it isn't like a mask. It covers just enough to make me look like I have naturally pretty skin (which I don't).
haiits l.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled up this tinted cream while I was browsing at the dior counter. The sales lady was so nice that she tried this on my skin and I fell in love with it right away. I love that it has spf 20, not greasy, covers my discoloration, and very moisturizing.
Naomi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product out because I'm not actually a foundation girls I love the hydration creams that have color in it and that help your skinny look healthy and smooth
Genevieve L.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for 6 years now. I love how it is easy to apply. The texture is great. It doesn't feel heavy on my face. I have dry skin and a salewoman suggested this product to me. And my skin doesn't look flacky with this product.
However, I find it a bit expensive, so I use it only on special occasions where I really want my skin to look flawless.
Also, the choice of shades is quite limited. It works for my complexion, but I wouldn't suggest to women with paler complexions.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the hype??