BY DIOR

A rich-textured, intensely hydrating moisturizer designed to efficiently guard skin against external aggressors. Tailored to normal-to-dry skin types, this efficient skincare essential offers a true defense barrier against environmental stress, thanks to UVA and UVB filters. To the sight, skin looks spectacularly smoothed and luminous. To the touch, skin texture is reinforced and the face regains its plumpness. As for the experience, enjoy unprecedented comfort. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Dior Innovation Center selects plant resources with amazing benefits. At the heart of the Dior Garden (a protected site that respects mankind and nature) blossoms the secret of breakthrough antiaging hydration: Hydra Life. This trio of pure plant extracts—Jisten, Centella, and Black Rose—offers the powerful benefits of Cellular Bio-Exaltation.

Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I really enjoy this product. As a women in her mid twenties anti aging products seem a bit unnecessary and scary to me but they always say to start young. I liked this product because I feel like it worked as a gentle moisturizer for my face regardless of the anti aging factor. I noticed the difference in my skin when using this product and wasn't hung up on how old I am or am not while using it.
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
This is a gel like cream, so it's really good if you have combination to oily skin. It moisturizes really well, and left my skin plump and hydrated without making it feel oily. I applied it at night after my skincare routine and also in the morning before I applied my makeup.
Ramena A.
O M G. SOOOO moisturizing. I absolutely loved putting this on. It's so calming and hydrating. When I'm really dry and I put this on I can literally feel like my skin is drinking it up. I love it. And Dior is known for growing their own flowers in the door gardens so I'm all for that!
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Love that it is so free of chemicals! It's really rich and luxurious feeling on the face and hydrating. Skin feels smooth and soft to the touch and I wear this at night and even sometimes makeup-free in the day. Bought at my local Sephora for $60USD
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
using this product has helped my skin incredibly. everything, even the packaging is just perfect. I don´t drink enough water daily so it is reflected on my dry skin. changing my unhealthy habits and using this product have enhance my appereance
Mireyaa Y.
i have very oily skin and this works pretty well mixing with it. i put it on in the mornings before hair blowing my hair and it soaks in right away keeping my cheeks moisturized.
Some mornings i put it on after doing my hair, and it won't dry up unless i add wind to the equation.
Montanna M.
Austin, TX
I love this moisturizer so much. It's so gentle and dries almost immediately. You don't feel like you have anything on. However it is very pricey, definitely out of my range so I only get it once in a blue moon until it runs out.
Yani M.
Dublin, CA
Some great stuff! Not heavy feeling at all. Beautiful under makeup and fresh during the night! It is one of the more pricey items I own, but I would use it again! Dior has a great skincare line that stands true through time .
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
YUP! My all time favorite pro youth night time cream. I feel relaxed and it smells heavenly. It soothing on my face and I always wake up feeling alive. It was effective and I would definitely buy it again! Dior has it's pro's and con's but mostly pros!
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
You cannot go wrong with Christian Dior products and this night Cream is no exception. High quality product with great results. I use this product a few times a week and wow, noticeable results. Highly recommend!!