Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème uploaded by Brandy B.

BY DIOR

Dedicated to normal to dry skin, the Hydra Life pro-youth silk creme is an onctuous creme. It melts away deliciously on skin and provides intense hydration and lasting comfort thanks to its creamy, generous texture.

Benefits:

Fully hydrated, fresh and plumped, the skin is smooth and even with a delicate rosy glow.

Key Ingredient:

A Trilogy of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At the heart of its unique formula lies a serum composed of three flower extracts from the Dior Gardens, and the key to Hydra Life's performance.  These extracts act in synergy, drawing upon their unique powers:
- Jisten from Uzbekistan directly stimulates Aquaporin 3, boosting moisturization
- Mallow from Anjou boosts Aquaporin 9 and stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells
- Centella from Madagascar restores the skin's bounce by activating collagen synthesis in the dermis

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "I have super dry skin and this just brings it back to life! It really is great for the winter time when my skin tends to be the driest. It is very costly but is well worth it and a little goes a long way." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this hydra creme for adding moisture to my dry dry skin. The edges of my nose get really dry because I take hot showers and thus creme works great for moisturizing" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this. I have sensitive skin and break out with most lotions. Not with this one, is pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my go to moisturizer for summer because it gives me enough hydration that won't make me oily
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA
Love love love all of Dior products are amazing and I wish I could try more of them. One at a time!
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
It is a really amazing moisturizer!! Give my skin everything I need, the only downside is the price
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Love it, perfect moisturizer leaves my skin smooth within just one use for nearly 48hrs love it
Banan A.
This was recommended to my by a dior specialist and it’s amazing!! I use it in the morning and a little at night. It moisturizers my skin beautifully and leaves it looking so supple. It works really well with my combo skin and doesn’t make me oily. I’m really skeptic about expensive skincare but this is so worth it! It layers really well under makeup and I also use it on days when I’m not wearing any and it gives me the nicest skin!!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
This cream is brilliant. I have sensitive skin and easily react to products.I immediately noticed a difference. It has really nourished my skin, seen off dry patches and helped even my skin tone. Will definitely continue using it.
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Sania W.
Wroclaw
So luxurious! Definitely a product to purchase if you really want to treat yourself. The packaging looks great on your dresser, and the product itself is wonderful to use
Rebecca N.
This is so nice it makes you skin feel healthy it is great to take in a travel bag if you have to go any wear and I will definitely get this again
Vianka G.
Lima
my skin is super dry and I feel that this cream especialmete made it for me, do not know how my skin has improved, the best cream in the world