Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème uploaded by Brandy B.

BY DIOR

Dedicated to normal to dry skin, the Hydra Life pro-youth silk creme is an onctuous creme. It melts away deliciously on skin and provides intense hydration and lasting comfort thanks to its creamy, generous texture.

Benefits:

Fully hydrated, fresh and plumped, the skin is smooth and even with a delicate rosy glow.

Key Ingredient:

A Trilogy of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At the heart of its unique formula lies a serum composed of three flower extracts from the Dior Gardens, and the key to Hydra Life's performance.  These extracts act in synergy, drawing upon their unique powers:
- Jisten from Uzbekistan directly stimulates Aquaporin 3, boosting moisturization
- Mallow from Anjou boosts Aquaporin 9 and stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells
- Centella from Madagascar restores the skin's bounce by activating collagen synthesis in the dermis

Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème
  • "I have super dry skin and this just brings it back to life! It really is great for the winter time when my skin tends to be the driest. It is very costly but is well worth it and a little goes a long way." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this hydra creme for adding moisture to my dry dry skin. The edges of my nose get really dry because I take hot showers and thus creme works great for moisturizing" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this. I have sensitive skin and break out with most lotions. Not with this one, is pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
Allison G.
Quicksburg , VA
I was very pleased with this! Definitely saw a difference within two weeks. I used it once every other day for the two weeks, and I bought it from Macy's!
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this cream at bloomingdales
Love it
Leaves yur face fresh
Great quality
Dont use it all week
Maybe twice a week
Its really fast in giving yu pimples!
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
My husband and I both use this product and love it. Its lightweight and keeps our skin moist all day. A bit on the pricey side but worth the product.
Treva H.
Beaumont, TX
I would recommend this product to all, especially Men. This is a product that gives a nice smooth feel and the smell is refreshing not over powering.
patricia m.
This is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. It hydrates your skin within days, and it smells amazing. The only downside is the price :(
Kristina R.
Mesa, AZ
Drink of water for the face! Feels amazing and so soft! Luxury in a bottle for anyone needing to indulge a little but without the heavy weight.
LEAR12080 JACKELINE C.

good cream, ideal for skin care, the first time I used it immediately noticed the difference, smells good, is not doughy, I recommend it 100%
Zeina C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Dry skin is an issue for me but when I use this product it takes care of all that. It clears up my dry spots and keeps my skin nice and soft
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Love love love. My favorite moisturizer. Highly recommend. Of course little pricey but it is high end brandZ perfect spf coverage.
Danielle S.
This is my go to moisturizer bc it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft and smooth. Yes it is expensive but it's totally worth it.