Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Comfort Crème uploaded by Brandy B.

BY DIOR

Dedicated to normal to dry skin, the Hydra Life pro-youth silk creme is an onctuous creme. It melts away deliciously on skin and provides intense hydration and lasting comfort thanks to its creamy, generous texture.

Benefits:

Fully hydrated, fresh and plumped, the skin is smooth and even with a delicate rosy glow.

Key Ingredient:

A Trilogy of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At the heart of its unique formula lies a serum composed of three flower extracts from the Dior Gardens, and the key to Hydra Life's performance.  These extracts act in synergy, drawing upon their unique powers:
- Jisten from Uzbekistan directly stimulates Aquaporin 3, boosting moisturization
- Mallow from Anjou boosts Aquaporin 9 and stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells
- Centella from Madagascar restores the skin's bounce by activating collagen synthesis in the dermis

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "I have super dry skin and this just brings it back to life! It really is great for the winter time when my skin tends to be the driest. It is very costly but is well worth it and a little goes a long way." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this hydra creme for adding moisture to my dry dry skin. The edges of my nose get really dry because I take hot showers and thus creme works great for moisturizing" in 7 reviews
  • "I'm in love with this. I have sensitive skin and break out with most lotions. Not with this one, is pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
Brandy B.
new york, NY
This product is LIFE CHANGING! My skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards and I feel truly youthful. The creme is gel based and really works especially well in the areas beneath my eyes to substantially reduce puffiness.
Ami S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is literally keeping my youth on me honey!!! I'm still young but I smoke cigarettes and they keep my wrinkles and bags at Bay and my skin still bouncy and healthy looking. This is definitely a ride or die product for me.
Chalena C.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream is so lightweight yet feels very rich and luxurious. Super hydrating, leaves your skin feeling like velvet. Love this over a serum, it smells really fresh too. I would definitely recommend this, especially for the "in your 20's" group of consumers.
Maida T.
It is a good product .Very fresh .Smell is good .Its nice little snug packaging was what attracted me to it .I got it from Nordstrom a while ago .its slightly pricey for the amount of product you get .I won't get it again :)
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
This product moisturizers my dry skin better than anything I've tried. It really changes how I feel about skin care, can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Gabrielle J.
Durham, NC
Loved this stuff! It's light and very moisturizing. I would give it 5 stars but after using it for about it a year my skin gathered an allergy (not necessarily due to this product) but now I can only use very sensitive products with not very many chemicals. However, if you have normal skin, this is so great! Sad I can't use it anymore.
Ann B.
Oakland, CA
This lightweight creme is absolutely amazing on the skin. You just need a small dab on the four main quadrants of the face, and this creme is light, so it spreads easily. Greatly moisturizing, but I would layer with something at the night if you need extra hydration (I have dry skin + eczema). Only down side is how pricy it is. I never bought a second pot because of that.
Stephanie K.
This is my current moisturizer. I am normally picky with skin care products, but Dior is very hydrating. It feels great on my skin. It is a bit pricey. This is the first time using the product. I might have to find a cheaper alternative once it is done.
Emily P.
Winter Park
If you can afford this product, then you should totally invest! Although the price may seem a bit steep, the product really does last a while. Not only did I fall in love with the smell, but also how it kept my skin moisturizer throughout the day! Great investment!!
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
Amazing product that leaves your face clean and soft,beautiful packaging and easy to use with a wonderful scent.Kinda pricey but for the service it provides it's totally worth it. Bought at Macy's. I would highly recommend this to women of any age