Dior Hydra Life Pores Away Pink Clay Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Anna K.

BY DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minerals to purify the skin and minimize the appearance of pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… This new-generation mask, enriched with natural minerals and jojoba extracts, purifies the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and mattifies. Air-whipped and naturally pink, the creamy clay transforms into a fine foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently. In as little as three minutes, skin looks matte and velvety, and pores and imperfections are reduced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-scored test on 43 women, upon application the women reported:- 16% Decrease in pore appearance- 25% Increase in complexion purity- 24% Increase in matte look of skin After 1 month the women reported:- 25% Decrease in pore appearance- 36% Increase in complexion purity- 22% Increase in matte look of skin see more...

Jessica O.
I love love love this mask! I can say I notice my spore become smaller after using this. It doesn’t over dry my skin and it smells nice. I look forward to using this mask once a week :)
Marketa B.
I got this as a sample at Sephora, and WOW am I impressed right off the bat. It smells luxurious, like a Dior rose perfume, and I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores! I love how it dries in 3 minutes as well. Super easy & effective!
Érika T.
Clarkston, MI
This clay mask is really good. I use it to clean the pores of my face. Itms really easy to apply and easy to wash it off. I bought it a Macy’s. It’s a bit pricey but it will last a long time. I love how it makes my skin feel clean.
This has a nice thick tub packaging and when you open it up you’re hit with a soft sweet smell. I got it while picking up a few other things at the dior counter as it was raved about for pore tightening. It seems to be working very well on the pesky problem pores on my nose
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is so smooth and refreshing! It smells amazing! I use it about once a week for smoother and more glowing skin. It is a little pricey, but I would recommend it to others for a good, regular mask to add to your routine.
Tr N.
Wichita, Kansas
Smell of this product made me feel very relax. when i used three-times in a week, it softens and cleanses. But, I dont think the price of product is good, because i feel it so expensive.
Anna K.
Nesbit, MS
I am and one to definitely splurge on myself with any kind of make up pro, mostly contour palettes and mascara😋 but lately I have been super into my new skin routine. I usually shower and then put one of those black gooey masks on my T zone and chin then peel it off. Next I recently started to use some Tatcha products like the oil cleanser, rice enzyme powders and the amazing water cream! Totally must have btw💋💋 then I remembered my gurl Nicole G. Had talked about the, Drop the mic, Dior Hydra life line😵😵😵 my pores are really what bother me most because I love to contour and bake and it looks so ugh with my pores. I have never bought a product from Dior let alone spent $70 on the first product I get from the line. This product is so decadent and creamy! The smell is I will not lie quite strong but reminds me of my mom's fave dior perfume😊😊 this mask has shrunk my pores and really had soften my skin to an amazing new level. I'm so damn SHOOK🔥🔥🔥🔥 DIOR HYDRALIFE❤️
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
Great mask. The pink clay is wonderful. My pores are refined and my skin feels amazing. I would highly recommend the mask for anyone with large pores and oily skin.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh my goodness I swear by this mask left and right this mask is what I am currently using it is a part of my daytime and nighttime routine! I apply it with a synthetic foundation brush, I let it sit on my skin for five minutes and then I use a scrub to turn it into a foamy wash;that is my favorite part about this mask. Ever since I've started using this mask my pores have completely diminished and my skin looks brighter and clearer. I mean it's obvious that I would recommend this mask so invest in the product and go get it!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minreals to purify ur skin and minimize pores and helps with oily skin and uneven skintone. This new generation mask is enriched with natural minreals
And jojoba extracts that purfies the skin and minimize pores and it's Air-Whipped and naturally pink the creamy clay turns into a foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently in as little as 3 minutes. Skin looks matte and velvety so for the product​ it's great and it's perfect and you will live the way you feel after use
Kim B.
Kelowna
I need to try this. Anyone else?