BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minerals to purify the skin and minimize the appearance of pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… This new-generation mask, enriched with natural minerals and jojoba extracts, purifies the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and mattifies. Air-whipped and naturally pink, the creamy clay transforms into a fine foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently. In as little as three minutes, skin looks matte and velvety, and pores and imperfections are reduced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-scored test on 43 women, upon application the women reported:- 16% Decrease in pore appearance- 25% Increase in complexion purity- 24% Increase in matte look of skin After 1 month the women reported:- 25% Decrease in pore appearance- 36% Increase in complexion purity- 22% Increase in matte look of skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sally H.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Oh my goodness I swear by this mask left and right this mask is what I am currently using it is a part of my daytime and nighttime routine! I apply it with a synthetic foundation brush, I let it sit on my skin for five minutes and then I use a scrub to turn it into a foamy wash;that is my favorite part about this mask. Ever since I've started using this mask my pores have completely diminished and my skin looks brighter and clearer. I mean it's obvious that I would recommend this mask so invest in the product and go get it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minreals to purify ur skin and minimize pores and helps with oily skin and uneven skintone. This new generation mask is enriched with natural minreals
And jojoba extracts that purfies the skin and minimize pores and it's Air-Whipped and naturally pink the creamy clay turns into a foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently in as little as 3 minutes. Skin looks matte and velvety so for the product​ it's great and it's perfect and you will live the way you feel after use
Ben H.
Ben H.
This mask is completely unique and not like anything I've ever experienced from a clay mask before. First it is only applied in a very thin layer and dries really quick (3/4 minutes). Then when you wash it off it foams up like a cleanser and comes off super easy. Most importantly my pores are gone after using it. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick and effective pore mask that is easy and enjoyable to use.
Anastasiya K.
Anastasiya K.
Brooklyn, NY
I think it is a really good clay mask as it dries very quick, and leaves skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I love it because I use it for a quick pick me up for my skin when it looked a little bit dull and it helps so my make up lookes smooth and not patchy.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this stuff! I hate my large pores! I've tried several products to help minimize their appearance. This stuff is effective and met all of my expectations!I highly recommend it to anyone with large pores. It didn't break my face out either surprisingly!
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
My friend has a jar of this and my SKIN LOOKED PHENOMENAL THE NEXT DAY. It wasn't harsh on my skin, left a slight matte finish to my face, my face felt tighter so I would assume it worked! This helped with my oiliness as well! I WOULD LOVE TO OWN THIS. IT'S GREAT.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice
Beaux B.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Dior has some amazing skincare products and this mask is just proof of how amazing Dior is. It has everything a clay mask should have and it leaves your skin feeling tight and clean and minimizes the appearance of pores.
Celene I.
Celene I.
Modesto , CA
This is my luxury product . I have huge pores and I feel like this really helps me blurring them plus the feeling is so cooling I love the application alone and when I put my make up on oh my goodness I'm in heaven.
Belgi J.
Belgi J.
I'm a HUGE Dior fan. Nonetheless I am honest if I don't like one of their products... But thankfully Dior has yet to disappoint this faithful customer. This is absolutely magnificent! It makes your skin feel new! I love it!