Dior Hydra Life Pores Away Pink Clay Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Anna K.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minerals to purify the skin and minimize the appearance of pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Uneven skintoneIf you want to know more… This new-generation mask, enriched with natural minerals and jojoba extracts, purifies the skin, minimizes the appearance of pores, and mattifies. Air-whipped and naturally pink, the creamy clay transforms into a fine foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently. In as little as three minutes, skin looks matte and velvety, and pores and imperfections are reduced. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-scored test on 43 women, upon application the women reported:- 16% Decrease in pore appearance- 25% Increase in complexion purity- 24% Increase in matte look of skin After 1 month the women reported:- 25% Decrease in pore appearance- 36% Increase in complexion purity- 22% Increase in matte look of skin see more...

Anna K.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am and one to definitely splurge on myself with any kind of make up pro, mostly contour palettes and mascara😋 but lately I have been super into my new skin routine. I usually shower and then put one of those black gooey masks on my T zone and chin then peel it off. Next I recently started to use some Tatcha products like the oil cleanser, rice enzyme powders and the amazing water cream! Totally must have btw💋💋 then I remembered my gurl Nicole G. Had talked about the, Drop the mic, Dior Hydra life line😵😵😵 my pores are really what bother me most because I love to contour and bake and it looks so ugh with my pores. I have never bought a product from Dior let alone spent $70 on the first product I get from the line. This product is so decadent and creamy! The smell is I will not lie quite strong but reminds me of my mom's fave dior perfume😊😊 this mask has shrunk my pores and really had soften my skin to an amazing new level. I'm so damn SHOOK🔥🔥🔥🔥 DIOR HYDRALIFE❤️
Tr N.
Wichita, Kansas
Smell of this product made me feel very relax. when i used three-times in a week, it softens and cleanses. But, I dont think the price of product is good, because i feel it so expensive.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I swear by this mask left and right this mask is what I am currently using it is a part of my daytime and nighttime routine! I apply it with a synthetic foundation brush, I let it sit on my skin for five minutes and then I use a scrub to turn it into a foamy wash;that is my favorite part about this mask. Ever since I've started using this mask my pores have completely diminished and my skin looks brighter and clearer. I mean it's obvious that I would recommend this mask so invest in the product and go get it!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A three-minute pink clay mask with natural minreals to purify ur skin and minimize pores and helps with oily skin and uneven skintone. This new generation mask is enriched with natural minreals
And jojoba extracts that purfies the skin and minimize pores and it's Air-Whipped and naturally pink the creamy clay turns into a foam when rinsed to eliminate impurities gently in as little as 3 minutes. Skin looks matte and velvety so for the product​ it's great and it's perfect and you will live the way you feel after use
Ben H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is completely unique and not like anything I've ever experienced from a clay mask before. First it is only applied in a very thin layer and dries really quick (3/4 minutes). Then when you wash it off it foams up like a cleanser and comes off super easy. Most importantly my pores are gone after using it. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick and effective pore mask that is easy and enjoyable to use.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I hate my large pores! I've tried several products to help minimize their appearance. This stuff is effective and met all of my expectations!I highly recommend it to anyone with large pores. It didn't break my face out either surprisingly!
Leigh Ann F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mask yesterday and have used it twice. This mask isn't the cheapest because it's Dior, but it's worth it. It is a 3 minute mask that washes off easily. It has a slight smell but not strong and is a good a smell. This mask makes my face so soft. I will watch for long term impacts but so far thumbs up!
Anastasiya K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it is a really good clay mask as it dries very quick, and leaves skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I love it because I use it for a quick pick me up for my skin when it looked a little bit dull and it helps so my make up lookes smooth and not patchy.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend has a jar of this and my SKIN LOOKED PHENOMENAL THE NEXT DAY. It wasn't harsh on my skin, left a slight matte finish to my face, my face felt tighter so I would assume it worked! This helped with my oiliness as well! I WOULD LOVE TO OWN THIS. IT'S GREAT.
Nicole M.
I like this product because is made with natural products, I recomend it because is amazing!! And also it is not expensive. Also you can not find it everywhere it is just on the best stores! I would buy it again withiut thinking twice