Dior Hydra Life Pores Away - Pink Clay Mask uploaded by Anna K.

BY DIOR

This New-generation Clay, Enriched With Natural Minerals And Jojoba Extracts, Deeply Purifies The Skin, Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores And Mattifies The Skin. Lusciously Air-whipped And Naturally Pink, This Creamy Clay Transforms Into A Fine Foam When Rinsed To Gently Eliminate Impurities. In 3 Minutes, The Skin Is Matte And Velvety; Pores And Imperfections Are Reduced. Day After Day, The Skin's Texture Is Clean, Refined And Even. The Skin Is Healthy And Naturally Beautiful.

Benefits:
At Application
- Pore Appearance -16%
- Complexion Purity +25%
- Matte Aspect Of The Skin +24%
Self-assessment By Scoring, 43 Women

After 1 Month
- Pore Appearance -25%
- Complexion Purity +36%
- Matte Aspect Of The Skin +22%

Self-assessment By Scoring, 43 Women

Key Ingredient:
- Pink Clay With Natural Minerals Purifies The Skin And Minimizes The Appearance Of Pores.
- Jojoba Extract Comforts The Skin.

Eco-responsible Approach:
Dermatologically Tested
Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

Sam S.
Davie, FL
I bought this and I regret it. It’s 69$! Which for a face mask is pretty normal. It looks pretty being this light pink color and it does work but so do all the other masks out there. The only mask I’d say to get this over would be the glam glow because you get more product in this. Just for the price and what it does it isn’t worth the splurge
member-fa585
Super super super amazing product! Noticeable difference after use! Pleasant smell but effective results. Minimized pores, soft skin and a radient complextion. I was provided a sample of this by a Dior rep when questioning the effectiveness of the product and used it in the comfort of my own home that same evening. Loved it so much I went the next day to purchase a full size jar for my collection. Worth every penny.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
You can see this pulling the oil out of your skin! It feels great! Dior Capture Youth Matte Maximizer - Age-Delay Matifying Serum uses the French pink clay from this mask! I love that the clay feels whipped and buttery, not like thick heavy nasty clay like some masks.
Tina C.
This is a nice quick mask that help detoxify the pores and makes the skin feel so soft. It’s not drying like a lot of clay masks are. I love the way my skin feels after using this. It’s is so soft and smooth. It says the mask can be rinsed off in 3 minutes but I usually keep it on for longer. At up until it dries completely. It’s rinses easily and has a nice scent. It is quite pricey but I enjoy it enough that I would probably repurchase.
Kellie T.
Cleveland
On days that my skin feels gross, I use my dior pink clay mask. The pink clay really does a great job pulling all of the dirt and oil from my pores! I love the packaging as well as the fact that it in paraben free, Also!
Tina S.
Did some research and came across this mask to try. So far it's easy to apply and easy to remove. Has a silky consistency and doesn't dry out my skin after removal. So far in my t zone I have notice some change not so much pore minimizing as much as a radiance and glow, but I've only been using for two weeks. The price is up there, so I took away a star, plus I need alittle more time to see if the pore minimizing part works.
Marketa B.
I got this as a sample at Sephora, and WOW am I impressed right off the bat. It smells luxurious, like a Dior rose perfume, and I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores! I love how it dries in 3 minutes as well. Super easy & effective!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
One of my most favorite masks, the only think keeping it from 5 stars is the price tag. The packaging is beautiful, the scent is beautifully soft and feminine, and this 3-minute mask leaves my skin so refreshed and soft!
Tr N.
Wichita, Kansas
Smell of this product made me feel very relax. when i used three-times in a week, it softens and cleanses. But, I dont think the price of product is good, because i feel it so expensive.
Anna K.
Nesbit, MS
I am and one to definitely splurge on myself with any kind of make up pro, mostly contour palettes and mascara😋 but lately I have been super into my new skin routine. I usually shower and then put one of those black gooey masks on my T zone and chin then peel it off. Next I recently started to use some Tatcha products like the oil cleanser, rice enzyme powders and the amazing water cream! Totally must have btw💋💋 then I remembered my gurl Nicole G. Had talked about the, Drop the mic, Dior Hydra life line😵😵😵 my pores are really what bother me most because I love to contour and bake and it looks so ugh with my pores. I have never bought a product from Dior let alone spent $70 on the first product I get from the line. This product is so decadent and creamy! The smell is I will not lie quite strong but reminds me of my mom's fave dior perfume😊😊 this mask has shrunk my pores and really had soften my skin to an amazing new level. I'm so damn SHOOK🔥🔥🔥🔥 DIOR HYDRALIFE❤️
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I need to try this. Anyone else?