BY DIOR

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Upon Contact With Water, This Highly Effective Makeup Removing Oil Transforms Into A Rich, Creamy Emulsion. Full Of Nourishing Sweet Almond Oil, It Deeply Cleans All Types Of Makeup And Impurities From The Face And Eyes, Without Leaving An Oily Residue. Instantly Free Of All Impurities, The Skin Is Intensely Nourished And Regains Its Natural Velvety Finish. Effective On Waterproof Makeup.

Benefits:
- The Removing Of The Make Up Is Effective On The Face 98%
- This Make Up Remover Provides A Comfort Feeling 100%
- The Skin Is Plumped 98%

Self-assessment By Questionnaires, 43 Women, 4 Weeks Of Use

Key Ingredient:
- Sweet Almond Oil Nourishes And Softens The Skin.
- Saponins, Natural Cleaning Agents, Power The Cleanser's Effectiveness By Releasing A Purifying, Detoxifying And Softening Foam.

Eco-responsible Approach:
Dermatologically Tested
Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

Buy on Sephora
Jozett W.
This is an excellent makeup remover and a cleanser together... it removed all traces of makeup and cleansed my skin leaving a fresh face that is non greasy.... great addition to my skin care regiment.Dior Hydra Life Oil to Milk - Makeup Removing Cleanser
Nita F.
I was experimenting with the Hydra Life line and this actually worked pretty good. I didn't have to do any excessive scrubbing or rubbing. Just saturated a cotton pad and the makeup came off like magic, even my waterproof liquid liner.
Karina V.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this oil since my skin is a combination of both oily and dry this product has help clear up my skin by using it 4 times a week to clean my face and not always use h2o and soaps to continue drying out my skin I highly recommend but it is a bit pricey I would love to be sponsored for this product
Sara G.
I am so skeptical about adding oil to my combination skin because I still don't believe that it should do anything beneficial and non-oily for my skin but it TOTALLY does. However, for the price, you only need the cleansing oil, or a cleanser and a toner, not all three.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
The 3rd cleanser I use in my 3 step process. Love this, feels great on skin and makes sure to get everything the others didn't so my skin is completely clean. Lasts forever with so much product bc you don't need much. Smells amazing and doesn't burn eyes. With every dollar!!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I was really concerned about using beauty oil because I do have breakout prone skin. I was shocked by how well this product removed makeup and more shocked by the fact it caused no breakouts. It is a little pricey but you do absolutely get what you pay for.
Melissa V.
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product as it was very oily and I don't like the feeling of my face being oily (even if that's for the purpose of using makeup remover). However, if that doesn't bother you can I definitely recommend this product
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
Crazy good makeup remover. This literally gets the entire day off my face while not stripping the natural moisture from it. Super easy to use. I have repurchases this twice now. It can be pricey but is totally worth it!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I just used a friends recently and this stuff is amazing ! It's so much gentler than other makeup removers and also more effective. Makeup comes right off and without and scrubbing!
Stephanie P.
Would highly recommend! After using this product just once, I fell in love. The oil to milk feature creates the perfect way to remove all make up on the face as well as leave it feeling hydrated and fresh! I usually need to heavily moisturize after removing make up but with the oil to milk cleanser, I barely had to. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

back