BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A no-rinse cleansing water that removes face and eye makeup and tones in a single step. Solutions for:- Makeup removalIf you want to know more… This cult favorite product in Paris is all you need to remove face and eye makeup from the skin and eyes in just one application. Enriched with soothing echinacea flower extract, this no-rinse makeup remover offers a concentration of powerful micelles that instantly trap all impurities, remove makeup, and tone in a single step. Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-assessment test by questionnaire of 43 women after 4 weeks of use:- 100% reported skin is left perfectly clean- 98% reported skin is fresher- 100% reported skin is soothed see more...

Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so nice. It's pink colour is very appealing to the eye. It removes the make up very well. However, you can find a similar product at the cheaper price.
Sophie E.
NG10 4HX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this cleanser and after two or three uses I can already see a difference. I use this to take off my make up with a cotton pad but if I'm strapped for time I will use a make up wipe and this over the top. I have very dry skin and it's so hydrating and has made my skin glow! I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and is looking for an alternative. The scent is beautiful too. I must admit it's on the pricy side of cleansers but as they say, you get what you pay for xx
Hilary I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I never really love using these kinds of products because I normally get. Whole lot of breakouts but I have to say I am impressed. The packaging is greAt and I love the texture of the product. I would definitely love to buy again.