BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A no-rinse cleansing water that removes face and eye makeup and tones in a single step. Solutions for:- Makeup removalIf you want to know more… This cult favorite product in Paris is all you need to remove face and eye makeup from the skin and eyes in just one application. Enriched with soothing echinacea flower extract, this no-rinse makeup remover offers a concentration of powerful micelles that instantly trap all impurities, remove makeup, and tone in a single step. Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-assessment test by questionnaire of 43 women after 4 weeks of use:- 100% reported skin is left perfectly clean- 98% reported skin is fresher- 100% reported skin is soothed see more...

amela h.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff to clean off extra makeup or on my lazy days to remove eye makeup. It's a great product but it's too freaking expensive for "water". Due to the price I only gave it 4 stars and I don't use it daily since it's so expensive
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good, but definitely not the best micellar water I have ever used. It did not remove my waterproof mascara very well but it did remove my foundation and other face makeup nicely. Too expensive for it to not remove eye makeup.
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
Am I crazy to love this.... Man, I wish it was cheaper... I love how it doesn't break me out and doesn't irritate my eyes. It feels like oil but it's not oily, just hydrating! I would buy this again when Sephora has its sale.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this as a makeup remover! Leaves My skin with a nice glow and helps me feel confident! I have acne that is uncontrollable and I love that I now have something to help that! Love the packaging and the price isn't too bad!
Miriam T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good luxury product to use in the morning when you are running late or are just really tired and don't care. I also like to bring this with me when I am traveling, really helps and is smeasy to use
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this is a no rinse product it doesn't leave a oily residue either it's refreshing to my skin the packaging is nice as well for my first time it was a good experience I would buy it again
Vanessa V.
Monterey park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am as lazy as it gets with washing my face, so this water makes my life so easy I have no excuses to skip my face routine. The price is a tad over board, but if you want great products you need to know what's going on.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great micellar water. It is very pricey for a micellar water. But I had a giftcard and decided to treat myself. It's not something that I could buy all the time but it works great.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
After many years using the old cleansing water this is just as good if not better, and with the easy top function to not loose a drop its new improved version is a great hit. Love it!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Micellar water is an obsession of mine and this is a particularly good version of it. Dior is an excellent high quality company and this product is no exception. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and removes makeup easily.