Dior Hydra Life Micellar Water No Rinse Cleanser 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by wendy d.Dior Hydra Life Micellar Water No Rinse Cleanser 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Melissa S.Dior Hydra Life Micellar Water No Rinse Cleanser 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Sophie E.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A no-rinse cleansing water that removes face and eye makeup and tones in a single step. Solutions for:- Makeup removalIf you want to know more… This cult favorite product in Paris is all you need to remove face and eye makeup from the skin and eyes in just one application. Enriched with soothing echinacea flower extract, this no-rinse makeup remover offers a concentration of powerful micelles that instantly trap all impurities, remove makeup, and tone in a single step. Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-assessment test by questionnaire of 43 women after 4 weeks of use:- 100% reported skin is left perfectly clean- 98% reported skin is fresher- 100% reported skin is soothed see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I am still fairly new to the whole miscellular (so?) water thing. A friend of mine told me about this one and she was telling me what an amazing difference it makes in removing make-up. I am one of those people that has always struggled with removing every single trace of my eyeliner and mascara when I wash my face at night. So now I use a cotton swab of miscellular water to get the stubborn make-up off and then I follow up with my night time Tatcha skincare regimen. Sadly I won't be repurchasing this particular miscellular water because I found out that Dior isn't cruelty-free and still tests on animals! :( Animal testing is too abhorrent and inhumane for me to ever condone it, so I am still on the search for a HG miscellular water.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Omg it's such a great product!! First off that smell of kinda roses is fantastic not over done perfect I love it. It takes off my makeup and then some. I literally thought my face was clean one day that I stayed home and didn't wear makeup but I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin I used it anyway and it found some dirt or make up residue and got it! It's just a rave about product! I didn't get any redness or breakouts which I can get Your left with clean, smooth amazing smelling skin and a little goes a very long way!!
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I received a small sample from Sephora and this micellar water smells absolutely amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, with a great scent too! Since this does have a perfume base, I avoid using it to remove eye makeup and leave that to  Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 . Overall, I definitely would like to purchase the full size in the future, very happy with it!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
This is one of those products that I wish I didn't love because the price is SO high. Unfortunately, I adore this micellar water!!! Before I started using a luxury micellar water, I didn't think there was any point in paying this much for a micellar water. This product is so great because it cleanses so well and has the lightest scent. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about! Would repurchase!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
I didn't want to love this product as much as I do because it's so expensive. But I got it as a 100 point gift at Sephora and I am so in LOVE with it. So far, I've only used it after I wash my face or use a make up wipe and it always picks up dirt I left behind and cleanses my skin, which having to rinse anything off. Has a faint and pleasant smell. Need to buy the full size ASAP!
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This stuff is amazing! Really removes the heavy duty makeup, without irritation or burning. I have not broken out from it, and it seems to be a great first step for a double cleanse. I find the price is actually not that expensive, and you get a great size for the price. I would definitely repurchase
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Garland
This is a great cleaning product. The formula is great for oily skin and gentle for use around my eyes. The price tag is a little high, but it was well worth the money.

This worked better than my Avon cleaner I had been using for years. I definitely made the switch.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
this stuff feels great on the skin once you put it on and take your makeup off. its super cooling and hydrating and it also takes your eye makeup off as well. Its pricey though I believe around $30-$50 at Sephora, but its Dior what do you expect?
amela h.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Love this stuff to clean off extra makeup or on my lazy days to remove eye makeup. It's a great product but it's too freaking expensive for "water". Due to the price I only gave it 4 stars and I don't use it daily since it's so expensive
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
This is good, but definitely not the best micellar water I have ever used. It did not remove my waterproof mascara very well but it did remove my foundation and other face makeup nicely. Too expensive for it to not remove eye makeup.