BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A no-rinse cleansing water that removes face and eye makeup and tones in a single step. Solutions for:- Makeup removalIf you want to know more… This cult favorite product in Paris is all you need to remove face and eye makeup from the skin and eyes in just one application. Enriched with soothing echinacea flower extract, this no-rinse makeup remover offers a concentration of powerful micelles that instantly trap all impurities, remove makeup, and tone in a single step. Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. Research results: In a self-assessment test by questionnaire of 43 women after 4 weeks of use:- 100% reported skin is left perfectly clean- 98% reported skin is fresher- 100% reported skin is soothed see more...

Lindsey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't want to love this product as much as I do because it's so expensive. But I got it as a 100 point gift at Sephora and I am so in LOVE with it. So far, I've only used it after I wash my face or use a make up wipe and it always picks up dirt I left behind and cleanses my skin, which having to rinse anything off. Has a faint and pleasant smell. Need to buy the full size ASAP!
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am still fairly new to the whole miscellular (so?) water thing. A friend of mine told me about this one and she was telling me what an amazing difference it makes in removing make-up. I am one of those people that has always struggled with removing every single trace of my eyeliner and mascara when I wash my face at night. So now I use a cotton swab of miscellular water to get the stubborn make-up off and then I follow up with my night time Tatcha skincare regimen. Sadly I won't be repurchasing this particular miscellular water because I found out that Dior isn't cruelty-free and still tests on animals! :( Animal testing is too abhorrent and inhumane for me to ever condone it, so I am still on the search for a HG miscellular water.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg it's such a great product!! First off that smell of kinda roses is fantastic not over done perfect I love it. It takes off my makeup and then some. I literally thought my face was clean one day that I stayed home and didn't wear makeup but I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin I used it anyway and it found some dirt or make up residue and got it! It's just a rave about product! I didn't get any redness or breakouts which I can get Your left with clean, smooth amazing smelling skin and a little goes a very long way!!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample from Sephora and this micellar water smells absolutely amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, with a great scent too! Since this does have a perfume base, I avoid using it to remove eye makeup and leave that to  Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 . Overall, I definitely would like to purchase the full size in the future, very happy with it!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those products that I wish I didn't love because the price is SO high. Unfortunately, I adore this micellar water!!! Before I started using a luxury micellar water, I didn't think there was any point in paying this much for a micellar water. This product is so great because it cleanses so well and has the lightest scent. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about! Would repurchase!
Alicia G.
Garland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleaning product. The formula is great for oily skin and gentle for use around my eyes. The price tag is a little high, but it was well worth the money.

This worked better than my Avon cleaner I had been using for years. I definitely made the switch.
Nita F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the Dior Micellar water was a little over rated. I feel like I could get the same quality in the Garnier Micellar water from Target. The product is good but I was expecting exceptional from Dior.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Really removes the heavy duty makeup, without irritation or burning. I have not broken out from it, and it seems to be a great first step for a double cleanse. I find the price is actually not that expensive, and you get a great size for the price. I would definitely repurchase
Vivian L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first mascara ever and I 've been using Dior mascara ever since for many years now. It never gives you that pumpy look. It makes your lashes longer and thicker in a very natural way. The formula makes it super durable since it doesn't get dried up easily.
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff feels great on the skin once you put it on and take your makeup off. its super cooling and hydrating and it also takes your eye makeup off as well. Its pricey though I believe around $30-$50 at Sephora, but its Dior what do you expect?