BY DIOR #42 in Micellar Water

A New-generation Micellar Water That Offers A Concentration Of Powerful Makeup Removal Properties And A Fresh, Comforting Texture. Infused With Echinacea Flower Extract And Powerful Micelles, It Traps All Impurities, Removes Makeup From The Complexion And Eyes In A Single Step And Durably Soothes Skin. Makeup Is Instantly And Thoroughly Removed; The Skin Is Perfectly Clean. Fresh And Soft, The Skin Breathes And Radiates A Rosy Glow, Naturally Beautiful.

Benefits:
- The Skin Is Perfectly Clean 100%
- The Skin Is Fresher 98%
- The Skin Is Soothed 100%

Self-assessment By Questionnaires, 43 Women, 4 Weeks Of Use

Key Ingredient:
- Natural Echinacea Flower Extract Soothes The Skin And Works As An Antioxidant.
- Saponins, Natural Cleaning Agents, Power The Cleanser's Effectiveness By Releasing A Purifying, Detoxifying And Softening Foam.

Eco-responsible Approach:
Dermatologically Tested
Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

Buy on Sephora
Tamara J.
I recently received Dior Hydra Life Micellar Water No Rinse Cleanser as a 100 point perk at Sephora.  I typically use either Bioderma or Garnier Micellar water, so I was curious to see how this higher end product compared.  I was suprised to notice a slight scent to this product, but otherwise, I found the results to be the same as lower-priced micellar water - It left my skin feeling super clean and refreshed and removed my makeup residue, but didn't do anything extra, given the high price point.
Lauren P.
I have never met a Dior product that I didn’t like and this is no exception. You don’t need a lot of product so I don’t mind paying the higher cost for it. It works great, leaves my skin feeling cleansed and smooth and doesn’t dry my skin out.
Lindsey T.
I didn't want to love this product as much as I do because it's so expensive. But I got it as a 100 point gift at Sephora and I am so in LOVE with it. So far, I've only used it after I wash my face or use a make up wipe and it always picks up dirt I left behind and cleanses my skin, which having to rinse anything off. Has a faint and pleasant smell. Need to buy the full size ASAP!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am still fairly new to the whole miscellular (so?) water thing. A friend of mine told me about this one and she was telling me what an amazing difference it makes in removing make-up. I am one of those people that has always struggled with removing every single trace of my eyeliner and mascara when I wash my face at night. So now I use a cotton swab of miscellular water to get the stubborn make-up off and then I follow up with my night time Tatcha skincare regimen. Sadly I won't be repurchasing this particular miscellular water because I found out that Dior isn't cruelty-free and still tests on animals! :( Animal testing is too abhorrent and inhumane for me to ever condone it, so I am still on the search for a HG miscellular water.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Omg it's such a great product!! First off that smell of kinda roses is fantastic not over done perfect I love it. It takes off my makeup and then some. I literally thought my face was clean one day that I stayed home and didn't wear makeup but I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin I used it anyway and it found some dirt or make up residue and got it! It's just a rave about product! I didn't get any redness or breakouts which I can get Your left with clean, smooth amazing smelling skin and a little goes a very long way!!
Alicia G.
Garland
This is a great cleaning product. The formula is great for oily skin and gentle for use around my eyes. The price tag is a little high, but it was well worth the money.

This worked better than my Avon cleaner I had been using for years. I definitely made the switch.
Nita F.
I think the Dior Micellar water was a little over rated. I feel like I could get the same quality in the Garnier Micellar water from Target. The product is good but I was expecting exceptional from Dior.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This stuff is amazing! Really removes the heavy duty makeup, without irritation or burning. I have not broken out from it, and it seems to be a great first step for a double cleanse. I find the price is actually not that expensive, and you get a great size for the price. I would definitely repurchase
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
this stuff feels great on the skin once you put it on and take your makeup off. its super cooling and hydrating and it also takes your eye makeup off as well. Its pricey though I believe around $30-$50 at Sephora, but its Dior what do you expect?
Kaitlan A.
This is good, but definitely not the best micellar water I have ever used. It did not remove my waterproof mascara very well but it did remove my foundation and other face makeup nicely. Too expensive for it to not remove eye makeup.