Dior Hydra Life Micellar Milk - No Rinse Cleanser uploaded by Maria V.

BY DIOR

This micellar milk combines the cleansing power of oil micelles with the nourishing properties of rice milk to eliminate all traces of makeup and impurities on the face and eye contour.

Benefits:

Test Results:

After 4 weeks:

- The skin is perfectly makeup-free 100%*
- The skin is nourished 100%*
- The skin is soft 100%*
- The micellar milk removes makeup in one stroke 100%*
- The micellar milk does not leave a greasy or sticky feel 100%*

* tests on 43 women after twice-daily application, evaluation via questionnaire.

Texture:

Upon contact with the skin, its luxurious texture transforms into an emulsion as fine and fresh as water to gently comfort the skin, with no greasy or sticky feel.

Himali B.
New York
Price for this cleanser is higher than other similar products but I would say it’s worth the money. It’s removes most stubborn eye & face makeup without any difficulty. It’s not at all harsh on skin you don’t need to rub your skin too hard to get rid of your makeup anymore. I use it on days when I am too tired & don’t get time & have patience to go through my normal makeup cleansing routine. It’s doesn’t leave behind any residue & my skin feels smooth & clear after using it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sophie P.
Aubrey, TX
Great product for dry skin! Leaves my face clean and moisturized. My flaky dry skin seems to be minimized and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I have purchased this product twice and plan to buy again
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This stuff is AMAZING! It works really well to remove makeup and cleanse your face at the same time. It leaves me skin feeling clean but soft and hydrated. I keep it in my gym bag and I use it after I workout to get rid of the excess nastiness that occurs after sweating or after work to remove my makeup before working out. It hasn’t replaced my clinique cleansing balm at home but it’s perfect for on the go.
Maria V.
This is great for days I dont want to go all crazy with make up remover and having to wash my face. Also I use it for days I wear light make up or I replace my morning facewash with it. Great product, it is expensive but it’s lifespan is 6 months and I get my entire use out of it before it goes “bad”
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is such a great product. I use it in the morning to clean my face before applying any serums or moisturizer. I use it with an electric silicone face cleaner and it gives me skin soft like a baby’s butt.
Jocelyn G.
Ridgecrest, California
It did not go with my skin. It made my skin irritated. I have dry skin and for me it made it red and ruff. I don't know if it was my foundation that I used with it.
Savannah A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This is so so amazing. I tried it and it makes my skin feel so good and alive. This product gives your skin a new bright fresh vibe
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
This is incredible!!! I highly recommend worth the money completely :) made my face feel incredible took off any leftover residue
Lauri M.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is amazing! Perfect for mid day makeup touch up where you don’t want to wash your face in your work bathroom!
Lexi M.
Carlisle Pa
This product is amazing it’s a little pricey but a good value , it’s easy to apply and a little goes a long way
Ashley A.
Raymore
If you don’t have to rinse it how does it get makeup off?
Regina H.
Does this remove waterproof makeup? Is there a drugstore dupe that is similar to this?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
what is this for ?
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
How do you compare this to their other cleansing product?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
This is expressive? Work the price?