Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask uploaded by Alissa T.

BY DIOR

For The 1st Time At Dior, Hydra Life Offers A New Generation Of Night Masks With An Ultra-lightweight Jelly-water Texture, Boasting The Highest Concentration Of Mallow Jelly*, For 8 Hours Of Continuously Infused Hydration.
*hydra Life Skincare.

Benefits:
After Your First Night's Sleep, This Ultra-fresh Skincare Offers An "8 Hours Of Sleep" Complexion And The 8 Benefits Of Perfectly Rested Skin That Is Full Of Life: Smoothed Lines And Skin Texture, Fully Hydrated, Supple And Replumped Skin, Softness, Radiance And A Fresh Complexion. Day After Day, The Quality Of The Skin Is Visibly Improved. The Face Glows With Beauty And Freshness.

Results**

After 1 Day:
The Complexion Looks Fresh 97%
Facial Features Appear Rested 93%
Signs Of Fatigue Are Diminished 93%

** Self-assessment By 30 Women Aged 20-35, Just After Application.

Application Tip:
Apply Generously All Over The Face Every Night, At The End Of Your Beauty Ritual And Allow It To Infuse The Skin During The Entire Night. The Jelly Sleeping Mask Is No-rinse And Suitable For All Skin Types.

Key Ingredient:
Anjou Mallow From The Dior Gardens: A Source Of Beauty And Hydration
Researchers At The Dior Laboratories Have Been Exploring The Properties Of This Organically Grown Anjou Flower And Its Extraordinary Ability To Capture, Filter, And Channel The Purest Water To Its Corolla. Adding To These Benefits, Some Of The Biological Elements In Its Composition Make The Textures In Which It Is Used Even More Fun And Luscious. From Deep Within To The Skin's Surface, Mallow Is A Source Of Beauty, Hydration And Pleasure.

Carla S.
Palmdale, CA
If your face is thirsty and you don’t like drinking to much water this lotion will make wonders to your face. Even if you do drink water, the lotion will give you incredible results for any season. You can wear it all the time. No need to change anything to the formula love it.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Oh my goodness gracious! This sleeping mask is a favorite of mine. Insane moisture. Feels great on. I wake up with happily hydrated skin. It doesn't smell strong at all. Very subtle to barely there scent. Super hydrating but not heavy at all or sticky. I Love it!
Celina Z.
FULLERTON, CA
I received a sample of this mask from Dior. It works so good! I have dry skin so I like to use gel masks to make sure my skin is hydrated and not dried out. It has a cooling jelly texture that I love! I would definitely buy this product again.
Justine A.
2,084 reviews
This overnight mask is amazing! I have a sample tube that I'm using. It makes my face so soft. Even the next morning my face was soft. I may have to buy the fullsize.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This is one my favorite nighttime sleeping masks. Not only does it make your skin feel very soft, supple and hydrated. It gives you this cooling feeling when you put it on, and it just feels like a dream on your skin. I like to use this when my skin needs an extra pick me up. It's not not too badly priced either. I'm seriously in love with this.
Alissa T.
I use this mask about three times a week and my skin has never felt better. The smell is wonderful and it's so light weight, so when I go to sleep at night I am not bothered by it being on my face. After using it for weeks I noticed my skin looks more alive and it really works for any type of skin.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
If it was a little cheaper, I would probably give it higher stars… But for what it is it's not really worth the price point.

It's basically a hard-core hydrating mask that you can wear while you're sleeping and then when you wake up your skin is more hydrated. There are plenty of other products that will give you the same effect for a lower cost.
Miriam B.
I have combination skin that gets really dry overnight with the air conditioner running. This sleeping mask is absolutely the best product to keep my skin hydrated all night long. I never wake up with dry patches anymore. I also really love the scent. If you don't like scented face products, this sleeping mask isn't for you.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I must say that this product really does hydrate your face. You wake up with a softer, brighter and fresh face. It gives you that boost of confidence in the morning that you don't even need to wear makeup. I love it. :-)
Danielle W.
This hydrated my skin so that was nice. But overall I was not a fan of it. It was icky to sleep in. It felt sticky and tacky and never absorbed into the skin. And in the morning it felt like my face had glue on it. I rinsed it off and it did leave my skin hydrated but it was not worth the icky feeling on my face.
Johnna R.
1,471 reviews
How? Where? What?
Melissa C.
Richmond Hill, ON
How does this mask work? Do you leave it on overnight?