Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask

by Dior

For A Healthy Glow, Allow The Hydra Life Glow Better Fresh Jelly Mask To Melt Into The Skin. In 3 Minutes, It Offers A Dual Scrub That Is Both Gentle And Powerful: A Light Peel Thanks To The Citrus Fruit Extracts, And A Mechanical Scrub Thanks To The Apricot Kernel Extracts. Its Refreshing, Citrus-coloured, Water-rich Gel Texture Immediately Revives The Skin For Instant Freshness. Smoothed, Clear And Brightened, The Skin Is Instantly Energized. Day After Day, It Looks Naturally Revitalized, Fresh And Radiant.

Benefits:
At Application
- Skin Has A Natural Fresh Glow 90%
- Skin Is Clarified 90%
- Skin Is Smoother 92%
Test In Use, 62 Women

After 1 Month
- Freshness Of The Complexion +69%
- Skin Luminosity +40%
- Skin Vitality +48%

Self-assessment By Scoring, 35 Women

Key Ingredients:
5 Botanical Extracts Naturally Rich In Ahas (Blueberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, Sugar Maple) Offer A Micro-peel Effect.
- Apricot Kernel Extracts Deliver A Precise Mechanical Scrub.

Eco-responsible Approach:
Dermatologically Tested
Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

Hi!! I have a question.  If I'm pregnant can I use this mask?  because he has aha, I do not know if it's good for the baby ...
Does this product leave your skin looking dewy and is it worth the money for a 3 minute gel? I love gels and interested in this product
Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Kathleen M.
Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask uploaded by Kathleen M.
Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask uploaded by Kathleen M.
First off, I loved the smell ~ apricot and citrus fruit. I've seen other reviews of this product that complained that it wasn't very exfoliating. As someone with sensitive skin I appreciated that the beads made my skin feel refreshed, but did not irritate my skin. It was a nice, gentle exfoliation. The product takes about three minutes to dry although I let it sit for longer. Rinsing off the mask was very easy. I felt a strong tingling or light burning sensation, but it quickly passed. I felt like my skin looked healthier afterwards. While there is a bigger price tag on this product compared to other facemasks it doesn't take much product to cover your whole face. So while it might seem like a large upfront cost, I think you could make the product last for quite some time. I recently got a sample (pictured) from my local Nordstrom and am looking forward to buying the full-sized product this weekend! Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
First, if you do not like fragrance in your skincare you should immediately pass on this product. Like other Dior skincare products I have tried this is chalked full of Dior’s signature rose scent (I believe Dior actually has their own rose garden to produce some of the ingredients). The packaging is very lux and weighty giving it upscale vibe. Inside is a jelly like consistency product with AHA’s and apricot seed powder to exfoliate (chemical and physical) the skin. You only have to apply it for three minutes before you wash the product off leaving the skin clean of dead skin cells and build up. I’m always somewhat skeptical of products that advertise “glowing” skin but this is one product that lives up to that claims. I noticed after the mask that my skin appeared brighter and well hydrated. Definitely would be a five star product except for the fragrance and the steep price tag for how much product you receive. #follow4followalways.
Caroline C.
Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask uploaded by Caroline C.
I got a sample of this in one of my Sephora orders and not really sure why, but I was hesitant to try it for awhile. Tried it the last week 4 different nights and didn't see much result, but my skin smelled great and it didn't make me break out. It didn't leave a residue on my skin either and didn't dry me out. I would love to give it a better shot, but I'm not buying more to find out it isn't that great. I'm sure its wonderful for a lot of people though!
Veronica B.
Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask uploaded by Veronica B.
I think this mask is for dry and normal skin, I have normal skin and it makes my face feel so fresh. The best thing is how quick it works, you only have to apply it for three minutes. It gives you a sensation of burn for a little bit but it goes away after you take it off.
Abeer J.
Pearland, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
After just one use, I saw a difference! It’s really easy to apply and feels so good on the skin. I left it on for 30 mins and my skin literally was doing what this product says it does. I was glowing after just one use. I love the tingly sensation it gives after I take it off. In love with this product after just one use!
STHASHAH B.
Taunton, MA
I purchased this mask the day it released and I have to say it is not worth the money at all! I love mask as I am a mask junky but I just can't justify the price. The mask has a soft clean fragance and it feels cooling when applied to the skin. After removing my skin felt smooth but that's about it. The exfoliation is light so it would be great for sensitive skin and a little bit of this product goes a long way. I did not notice any improvements to my dark marks either. Other than that nothing I can't get from an inexpensive option $69.00 for this is insane! I did return it 4 weeks later. I love the idea of this gel mask but it looks better than it preforms.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,254 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This product along with the Dior Hydra Fresh Sorbet Creme is AMAZING! I am absolutely obsessed with the combo. This mask gives my skin a nice exfoliation, it feels so soft and smooth. Also the appearance of my skin looked amazing, a beautiful youthful glow. Highly recommend.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
I was not a fan. It gave me no difference after using. It also has a VERY strong floral scent - sensitive skin stayyyy away! It does have little jelly "beads" so you can exfoliate a tad bit but nothing drastic - dont expect it to actually take off dead skin. I will not use this again.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I liked the #floral scent of the #jelly #face #mask; however, it #stung some of the areas of my face. I am not sure if that is normal. I loved the #exfoliating beads, and at the end, my face felt so #soft. I cannot remember the last time my face felt this way. I would maybe use it again, though I would have to deal with the 2-3 minutes of the #stinging/#burning sensation on my face. Is it worth it?
Jordan O.
Washington DC
3 minute life saver. This mask is a game changer nothing gives me the same glow and smoothness like this mask and in such a short amount of time! I use this in the mornings and I cant live without it. Has a jelly consistency with a gentle exfoliation from apricot seeds. Although it is $70 a small amount goes a long way but worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...