BY DIOR

For A Healthy Glow, Allow The Hydra Life Glow Better Fresh Jelly Mask To Melt Into The Skin. In 3 Minutes, It Offers A Dual Scrub That Is Both Gentle And Powerful: A Light Peel Thanks To The Citrus Fruit Extracts, And A Mechanical Scrub Thanks To The Apricot Kernel Extracts. Its Refreshing, Citrus-coloured, Water-rich Gel Texture Immediately Revives The Skin For Instant Freshness. Smoothed, Clear And Brightened, The Skin Is Instantly Energized. Day After Day, It Looks Naturally Revitalized, Fresh And Radiant.

Benefits:
At Application
- Skin Has A Natural Fresh Glow 90%
- Skin Is Clarified 90%
- Skin Is Smoother 92%
Test In Use, 62 Women

After 1 Month
- Freshness Of The Complexion +69%
- Skin Luminosity +40%
- Skin Vitality +48%

Self-assessment By Scoring, 35 Women

Key Ingredients:
5 Botanical Extracts Naturally Rich In Ahas (Blueberry, Sugar Cane, Orange, Lemon, Sugar Maple) Offer A Micro-peel Effect.
- Apricot Kernel Extracts Deliver A Precise Mechanical Scrub.

Eco-responsible Approach:

• Does this product leave your skin looking dewy and is it ...2 Answers
  • I tried before the HYDRALIFE skin perfect moisturizer, bu...1 Answers
  • Someone try this mask? Recommend? I loves to try. Thanks 2 Answers
Chris T.
Thus is a very fragrant face mask.  The smell is very strong perfume, O do not smell apricots ir any citrus.  I have sensitive skin, so I did not want to apply this, but I did a test patch and I was okay.  Once this dries on the face, the smell went away.  This contains gentle beads for exfoliating the skin, I believe.  I did tub the beads around on my cheeks, I felt nice.  It tried down matte very quickly.  Then I removed it with cold water and my skin felt so soft.  It was slightly glowly, but the softness is more apparent.

This is very expensive mask.  I got a free sample and will not purchase mainly because there are better and cheaper masks out there.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
This mask is waay overpriced, especially considering the lack of results. I suppose it might just be too gentle for me since I use chemical exfoliants weekly (both BHA and AHA, as well as vitamin C). I didn't feel any tingling sensation like I should with a glycolic mask like this. My skin felt soft after use but I could use any mask for that effect. It's also heavily fragranced but most high end products like this are so I'm not surprised.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Omg I love this stuff! Literally the best mask I’ve ever used. It’s super pricey though at $69 a bottle. Yikes. It smells soooo good and goes on really nice. It makes my face tingle and I can feel it taking out the gunk. Afterwards my face is so fresh and clean feeling and literally looks like I’m glowing. I’m obsessed. I had a sample size
Jackelyn V.
San Leandro , CA
If I could rate this product a million stars I would. It is a bit on the pricier side but it is absolutely worth every penny. The smell is yummy and not time consuming face mask. This is another product I receive compliments about my skin being fresh, glowy & healthy. If you want the glow give this a go.
Kathleen M.
First off, I loved the smell ~ apricot and citrus fruit. I've seen other reviews of this product that complained that it wasn't very exfoliating. As someone with sensitive skin I appreciated that the beads made my skin feel refreshed, but did not irritate my skin. It was a nice, gentle exfoliation. The product takes about three minutes to dry although I let it sit for longer. Rinsing off the mask was very easy. I felt a strong tingling or light burning sensation, but it quickly passed. I felt like my skin looked healthier afterwards. While there is a bigger price tag on this product compared to other facemasks it doesn't take much product to cover your whole face. So while it might seem like a large upfront cost, I think you could make the product last for quite some time. I recently got a sample (pictured) from my local Nordstrom and am looking forward to buying the full-sized product this weekend! Dior Hydra Life Glow Better - Fresh Jelly Mask
Shatha F.
midlothian
Best glow mask ever!! Love how my skin is so dewy and glowy after one use! I also use the glow serum by Dior, it’s an age delay serum and in combo with the mask it works great!!
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
I was not a fan. It gave me no difference after using. It also has a VERY strong floral scent - sensitive skin stayyyy away! It does have little jelly "beads" so you can exfoliate a tad bit but nothing drastic - dont expect it to actually take off dead skin. I will not use this again.
Madison K.
This mask is AMAZING! I saw results after just one use. However it is a bit pricy and the packaging could be better, perhaps in a tube instead of a jar (germs). Dior delivered with this mask! I will be purchasing again.
brandi a.
So I got a sample of this from Sephora and it's not a brand I would typically try but I am a sucker for masks so I thought why not?
Upon opening it, I was immediately displeased by the scent. It's very perfume-like and I don't care for such things. I didn't let it stop me from trying it though.
The consistency was mostly what I would have expected from this type of mask, but it does have some of the little beads in it for exfoliation purposes. Not a fan of those at all.
The application wasn't an issue. Neither was removing it.
After the 3 minutes had passed and I did the rinsing and looking in the mirror, I didn't notice any difference other than my skin was (and I cannot stress this enough) SLIGHTLY smoother than it was before using this.
After about 5 minutes after having rinsed it off, I noticed my skin felt tight and rather dry. (I like to see how a mask affects my skin before I apply any other products after masking.)
Not a fan of this at all.
It is definitely not worth the price in my opinion.
STHASHAH B.
TAUNTON, MA
I purchased this mask the day it released and I have to say it is not worth the money at all! I love mask as I am a mask junky but I just can't justify the price. The mask has a soft clean fragance and it feels cooling when applied to the skin. After removing my skin felt smooth but that's about it. The exfoliation is light so it would be great for sensitive skin and a little bit of this product goes a long way. I did not notice any improvements to my dark marks either. Other than that nothing I can't get from an inexpensive option $69.00 for this is insane! I did return it 4 weeks later. I love the idea of this gel mask but it looks better than it preforms.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Does this product leave your skin looking dewy and is it worth the money for a 3 minute gel? I love gels and interested in this product
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Is this expensive?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Someone try this mask? Recommend? I loves to try. Thanks
Mafe V.
I tried before the HYDRALIFE skin perfect moisturizer, but I am curious to have more information about this new release. You guys already try it? What do you think about this product ?
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
I would love to try this!

back