BY DIOR

Infused With Mauve And Haberlea Leaf, This Sorbet Creme Moisturizes, Nourishes And Rebalances The Skin While Helping Strengthen Its Natural Defenses. Its Celadon Blue Creme-gel Texture Offers A Breathtaking Refreshing Effect. Hydrated For 24 Hours,* The Skin Is Plump, Radiant And Enjoys Long-lasting Freshness. Every Day, Healthier And Stronger, It Is So Naturally Beautiful You Will Prefer It Bare.
* Instrumental Test.

Benefits:
At Application

• The Skin Is Moisturized 90%
  • The Skin Is Fresher 97%
  • The Face Has A Natural Healthy Glow 83%
  • Test In Use, 60 Women
  • At 24 Hours

+55% Hydration
Clinical Test, 11 Women

After 1 Month:
Skin Is Moisturized 92%
Skin Is Fresher 83%
Skin Is Naturally More Beautiful 82%

Test In Use, 60 Women

Key Ingredient:
Mallow Deeply Boosts Aquaporin Synthesis To Invigorate Water Circulation.
With Haberlea Leaf Extract, Dior Science Has Identified The First Ingredient That Is Not Only Gentle On Skin Flora In Its Diversity, But Also, More Importantly, Stimulates The Production Of Ingredients Essential To Its Beauty.

Eco-responsible Approach:

• Dermatologically Tested
  • Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
  • Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
  • Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

• I am so curious about this product? Is it really good?1 Answers
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème
  • "Lightest moisturizing cream that doesn't weigh down your skin. I love wearing this in the morning and at night, keeping my face moisturizer and supple 24/7! Highly recommend for daily wear! " in 5 reviews
  • "Only tried a sample on this product and it was pretty good. I suffer from dry skin and it made my face really smooth. Although I wouldn't purchase this item because of its price. I'd definitely recommend though!" in 3 reviews
Dayane B.
coconut creek
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the second jar I'm buying. I really like this moisturizer. Makes my skin feel hydrated, although it burns just a tiny bit after using it. I don't mind that though.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is nothing special, but it’s pretty good. It doesn’t give a huge boost of hydration, but if your skin is not dehydrated and just normal, this moisturizer will be enough for you. It soaks in quickly. It does have a strong smell, so if that bothers you, you might have a problem with this moisturizer.
Shirley C.
Light, smells great and works amazing! i got a couple of these from sephora with my points. I use this as an eye cream and I have dry patches of skin under my eyes near my nose and this makes such a difference. Ive noticed my bags are practically gone - no i havent gotten “more sleep” - and my dry patches are no longer there! truly hydrates as the name suggests and you only need a tiny bit of product when using.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville, AR
I just started using this moisturizer and I am obsessed with it! I love the scent and how clean it smells! It is creamy and it feels light weight but you can feel the intense hydration, as well! My new favorite moisturizer!
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
I swear by this product. I use it every single night on a clean face right before bed. It's a lightweight moisturizer that smells amazing. My boyfriend compliments the scent all the time. The price point is high, but for a high-end product and brand like Dior, that's expected. I try to only use it in small amounts and a little goes a long way.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I like to use this in the morning before I do my makeup and after I cleanse and tone. It is nice, lightweight, and hydrating! A bit pricey, but you pay for quality !
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
My new winter face creme, I’m currently suffering from eczema right now and this help my face so much . And the price is just right not too expensive compare to other Dior product . It does have a minty/cooling sensation feeling after applying, very relaxing
Anna K.
Nesbit, MS
Well I have to say this product seemingly exceeded my expectations...I have been looking for an amazing moisturizer to merge into my daily routine and boy did I luck into this! I recently started using the Dior Hydra life skin collection and I have to say I was impressed with my first purchase of the Pores away pink clay mask and oh my gosh what a difference! But I didn’t know if spending money on full sized items would be worth it Incase I didn’t like them. $70 for 1 skin care product is no joke! So I saw on Sephora where there was a limited edition hydra life set (hydra sorbet serum, hydra jelly mask and the sorbet creme) little did I know that i was getting a full sized creme I opened my package and was on so excited! I washed my face opened my new amazing moisturizer and it smelled absolutely devine. Just like the pores away it had that luxury amazing smell and took a small brush and started putting moisturizer dots all over and then the fun because. It was on so smooth and felt so good but think. It sunk into my skin quick and when it was dry it felt like a layer of amazing smooth baby skin! My skin feels so tight and looks amazing!
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
It was love at first application. This product is so good I've been recommending it to everyone. A little goes a long way. It feels super light while applying yet provides amazing hydration that last all day. The skin feels so refreshed and plumped I actually love leaving my face with no makeup. The product leaves a beautiful health glow to the skin and I have to say it kind of evens out my skin tone. I just love the results! Highly recommend to give it a try.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I love this. Some people are upset because Dior "changed the formula" and they liked the old - but having never used the old one, I can say I loved this. The smell is great and the hydration is on point. Some reviews I've read for this say that it's tacky, but I think if you let it sit long enough, that's not entirely true. That being said though, I only use this at night and not under makeup, so I could see that being a problem, it is a little thick. I think this is excellent for winter and dry skin.
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
I am so curious about this product? Is it really good?