Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersDior
Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème

Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème

by Dior

Infused With Mauve And Haberlea Leaf, This Sorbet Creme Moisturizes, Nourishes And Rebalances The Skin While Helping Strengthen Its Natural Defenses. Its Celadon Blue Creme-gel Texture Offers A Breathtaking Refreshing Effect. Hydrated For 24 Hours,* The Skin Is Plump, Radiant And Enjoys Long-lasting Freshness. Every Day, Healthier And Stronger, It Is So Naturally Beautiful You Will Prefer It Bare.
* Instrumental Test.

Benefits:
At Application

• The Skin Is Moisturized 90%
  • The Skin Is Fresher 97%
  • The Face Has A Natural Healthy Glow 83%
  • Test In Use, 60 Women
  • At 24 Hours

+55% Hydration
Clinical Test, 11 Women

After 1 Month:
Skin Is Moisturized 92%
Skin Is Fresher 83%
Skin Is Naturally More Beautiful 82%

Test In Use, 60 Women

Key Ingredient:
Mallow Deeply Boosts Aquaporin Synthesis To Invigorate Water Circulation.
With Haberlea Leaf Extract, Dior Science Has Identified The First Ingredient That Is Not Only Gentle On Skin Flora In Its Diversity, But Also, More Importantly, Stimulates The Production Of Ingredients Essential To Its Beauty.

Eco-responsible Approach:

• Dermatologically Tested
  • Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
  • Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
  • Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

I love this Dior Hydra Life but I’m looking for a cheaper alternative. Any suggestions? I love how this is light but all day moisturizing and smoothing, great under make up, non-irritating and doesn’t pill, but not loving the price point.
I love this product but I’m looking for a cheaper alternative. Any suggestions? I love how this is light but all day moisturizing and smoothing, great under make up, non-irritating and doesnt pill, but not loving the price point.
Anyone who can tell me if it has really worked for them to take care of their skin in very cold weather? Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème
Start your review of Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Lightest moisturizing cream that doesn't weigh down your skin. I love wearing this in the morning and at night, keeping my face moisturizer and supple 24/7! Highly recommend for daily wear! in reviews
Only tried a sample on this product and it was pretty good. I suffer from dry skin and it made my face really smooth. Although I wouldn't purchase this item because of its price. I'd definitely recommend though!in reviews
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got a couple samples of this with another product I bought, and I tried them without having too high of expectations... but WOW! This Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration sorbet creme is awesome! It’s a blue, gel like consistency and it has a very light “fresh” type scent. It feels cooling on the skin, which is wonderful for a hot day. I didn’t think it would be very hydrating honestly, because the gel absorbed quickly, but it really did a great job of making my skin feel moisturized and smooth!
Denishia M.
Jamaica, NY
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème uploaded by Denishia M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Dior has done it again! I absolutely love this product. My skin is combo so in the winter season I tend to need more hydration. It was worth every penny and I recommend for anyone who has hydration issues with their face and neck. #freshfaced #voxbox #dior #springforward
Marcela R.
North Bergen, NJ
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème uploaded by Marcela R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite moisturizer when I want to focus on hydration only. As soon as you put it on you feel this nice cool effect and it hydrates your skin instantly.
Tiffany K.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Shallen F.
Lisbon
Purchased at: Sephora
I do like this moisturizer, however, recently I have found other moisturizers that I prefer and have better ingredients and less fragrance. I do still use this sometimes though and it does leave my skin very moisturized and plump looking. Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème
Anna K.
Nesbit, MS
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème uploaded by Anna K.
Well I have to say this product seemingly exceeded my expectations...I have been looking for an amazing moisturizer to merge into my daily routine and boy did I luck into this! I recently started using the Dior Hydra life skin collection and I have to say I was impressed with my first purchase of the Pores away pink clay mask and oh my gosh what a difference! But I didn’t know if spending money on full sized items would be worth it Incase I didn’t like them. $70 for 1 skin care product is no joke! So I saw on Sephora where there was a limited edition hydra life set (hydra sorbet serum, hydra jelly mask and the sorbet creme) little did I know that i was getting a full sized creme I opened my package and was on so excited! I washed my face opened my new amazing moisturizer and it smelled absolutely devine. Just like the pores away it had that luxury amazing smell and took a small brush and started putting moisturizer dots all over and then the fun because. It was on so smooth and felt so good but think. It sunk into my skin quick and when it was dry it felt like a layer of amazing smooth baby skin! My skin feels so tight and looks amazing!
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Dior Hydra Life Fresh Hydration - Sorbet Crème uploaded by Jacqueline B.
It was love at first application. This product is so good I've been recommending it to everyone. A little goes a long way. It feels super light while applying yet provides amazing hydration that last all day. The skin feels so refreshed and plumped I actually love leaving my face with no makeup. The product leaves a beautiful health glow to the skin and I have to say it kind of evens out my skin tone. I just love the results! Highly recommend to give it a try.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,256 reviews
I love Dior skincare products and how it works for so many different skin types. I have dry/oily skin but this keeps my skin hydrated but doesnt make me appear oily. Also my skin just feels and looks so much healthier since I first started using this. I've been using the Hydra Life Glow mask as well and LOVE the results. My skin appears a lot younger as well. Highly recommend this product.
damaris R.
Simi valley, CA
Amazing i got a sample at sephora of this and im in love its a little pricey but ill keep buying because it fells so amazing on my skin
Debbie W.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is the best! Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated without the greasiness of some facial creams. Leaves a dewy after finish that everyone loves.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deby C.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Tiffany M. il y a un an
I think technically we are taking care of our faces from pubescent years well into our golden years. It’s just a different kind of maintenance. Teenagers should be practicing healthy skin care regimes as well as young adults, middle aged women and older women.
Deby C.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Cristina Q. il y a un an
If you try this this cream your are going to call in love I have sensitive and dry skin and it works perfect for me .