BY DIOR

A Luscious And Generous Skincare Treatment That Offers Immediate And Long-lasting Comfort, Suppleness And Softness To The Skin, For A Satin-smooth Finish And More Radiant Complexion.  Formulated With “essence-in” Technology, The Hydra Life Youth Essential Hydrating Essence-in-creme Instantly Penetrates The Heart Of The Epidermis To Diffuse Its Active Ingredients Into Every Cellular Level.

Benefits:

Fully Hydrated, Fresh And Plumped, The Skin Is Smooth And Even With A Delicate Rosy Glow.

Key Ingredient:

A Trilogy Of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At The Heart Of Its Unique Formula Lies A Serum Composed Of Three Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens, And The Key To Hydra Life's Performance.
These Extracts Act In Synergy, Drawing Upon Their Unique Powers:
Jisten From Uzbekistan Directly Stimulates Aquaporin 3, Boosting Moisturization
Mallow From Anjou Boosts Aquaporin 9 And Stimulates The Renewal Of Epidermal Cells
Centella From Madagascar Restores The Skin's Bounce By Activating Collagen Synthesis In The Dermis

Dior Hydra Life Essence-In-Creme
  • "I only use this product in the winter and I really like it. I have oily skin so I usually avoid hydrating products but I like this one a ton. I love the smell and the texture. It leaves my skin feeling super silky." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizer! It smells great! It made my skin feel smooth, firm and hydrated. I would recommend to anyone feeling dehydrated and or dull." in 5 reviews
  • "As always, a super product which does exactly as they say it will. The product is very soft and smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to other people. Suits my sensitive skin. The light fluid sinks in and last all day long, without being oily or sticky or irritating my skin. After buying and trying many other products, I keep coming back to it." in 3 reviews
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
I absolutely love this product. I always put it on as soon as I get out the shower so it can absorb more into my skin. I use it in the morning and at night. It smells amazing and leave my skin feeling hydrated. I’ve been buying this product so I would definitely recommend.
Cecily F.
Corydon, IN
This cream is LIFE for my skin!! From the moment I put it on, my skin feels amazing and is perfectly hydrated. It comes with a little scoop which is pretty neat. I use it day and night and it is so refreshing! Don't let the price scare you! A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! I will continue to use this for a long time.
Jovana S.
This is the best moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin. It's not sticky and too heavy but leaves my skin perfectly hydrated. I've been using it for three years already and I absolutely love it! Not too pricey for Dior
Andrea O.
One of my dermatologist's favorite products. My dr always recommends using it. The Hydra Life skin care line focuses on moisturizing, which I think is critical to having good skin. The product is best for users in their teens in the mid-1920's. The consistency is lightweight and not sticky. I noticed that my skin was softer after using the product.
Alaina G.
This moisturizer works well and smells amazing. The packaging is nice and makes it seem like it'll last a long while. My friend recommended this to me and I'm glad I tried it. Although I probably won't buy again seeing how expensive it is. But I will recommend everyone with dry skin to try it!
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
If you have the money for this moisturizer just get it, you will thank me later! Even if you have acne prone skin this stuff is AMAZING!! Feels hydrating but not overly hydrating that it almost feels oily. It sinks into the skin super quickly and with little effort.
Fatima N.
It is good for hydration .. skin will be nicely hydrated and plumbed .. will not repurchase again though.. did not see that much of a deference on my skin.. it can be used for all skin types.. For dry skin tou might not feel that it's hydrating your face enough
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Love this product! It has my face feeling youthful and blemish free! It has a nice smell to it and doesn't irritate my eyes, which generally I have a hard time finding a product that doesn't irritate me. I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Megan M.
Jacksonville, FL
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Amazing product! Feels great on the skin also moisturizes my skin and is very light weight, so you don't have to worry about it feeling too heavy. Definitely a great product and I will repurchase again and again!