BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-in-one hydrating serum for moisturizing, refining, and toning in a single step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Roughness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This multi-benefit serum enriched with natural ingredients including mallow flower and haberlea leaf offers three actions in one single step. The ultra-concentrated moisturizing of a serum, the brightening radiance boost of a gentle peel, and the instant toning effect of a lotion. Its translucent blue, hydrating liquid texture gives the skin an instant splash of freshness. Day after day, skin is left fresh, radiant, and revitalized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Dior Hydra Life is a complete skincare collection created to hydrate the skin using gentle, effective, naturally derived ingredients. Each product helps achieve the look of a fresh, glowing complexion to look healthy and naturally beautiful, even without makeup. This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a use test of 60 women using the product: Upon application:- 82% Reported skin is deeply hydrated- 93% Reported skin is fresher- Overall, women reported 30% increase in Radiance of the complexionAfter 1 month:-87% Reported skin is deeply hydrated-93% Reported skin is fresher- Overall, women reported 44% increase in Radiance of the complexion

Eva K.
Super hydrating, I absolutely adore this product by Dior. I am a big fan of essences and this one packs a punch. Especially as we enter the winter months, when radiators, heaters, and cold/dry weather wreaks havoc on skin, this keeps you balanced. Great product to introduce I to any skincare regimen.
Érika T.
Clarkston, MI
I absolutely love this serum. I use it everyday before my make up routine. It’s very light and it doesn’t make your skin oily or sticky. It’s a little bit on the expensive side, however it will last you at least 6 months.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
I have very dry skin and I do not regret buying this product at all! I absolutely love wearing this under my makeup because it hydrates my skin while leaving a stunning glowy, dewy look which I love, especially in the dry climate where I live. I can not recommend this product enough it is absolutely amazing.
Luke H.
Dublin
anything Hydralife is amazing on the skin! I mean hydration is key and everyone needs it! this paired with Hydralife moisturiser and your skin will be hydrated for days!
Fernanda R.
Para mi parecer es el producto de uso diario mas indispensable, y este en particula es muy bueno con la piel.