Dior Hydra Life Deep Hydration - Sorbet Water Essence uploaded by Deysy G.Dior Hydra Life Deep Hydration - Sorbet Water Essence uploaded by Carole M.

BY DIOR

Concentrated In Mallow And Haberlea Leaf, This Essence Offers 3 Actions In 1 Single Step: The Ultra-concentrated Moisturization Of A Serum, The Radiance Boost Of A Gentle Peel And The Toning Effect Of A Lotion. Its Translucent Blue Liquid Texture Offers A Splash Of Freshness That Instantly Invigorates The Skin. Deeply Moisturized, The Skin Is Smooth And Clarified. Day After Day, It Is More Resilient, Healthier And So Beautiful You Will Prefer It Bare.

Benefits:
At Application
- The Skin Is Deeply Hydrated 82%
- The Skin Is Fresher 93%
Test In Use, 60 Women

Test In Use, 60 Women
- Radiance Of The Complexion +44%
Self-assessment By Scoring, 30 Women

Key Ingredient:
Mallow Deeply Boosts Aquaporin Synthesis To Invigorate Water Circulation.
With Haberlea Leaf Extract, Dior Science Has Identified The First Ingredient That Is Not Only Gentle On Skin Flora In Its Diversity, But Also, More Importantly, Stimulates The Production Of Ingredients Essential To Its Beauty.
- Natural Fruit Acids Offer An Extremely Gentle Peel For A Delicate Daily Exfoliation Of The Skin.

Eco-responsible Approach:
Dermatologically Tested
Gentle On The Skin And Eco-friendly
Carton Printed With Predominantly Natural Inks
Carton Produced Using Sustainable Forest Management

Buy on Sephora
Kennedy A.
isla vista
There are aspects of this serum I love but it’s not a holy grail. I bought my first bottle when a Sephora employee used it on me in store and I fell in love with the scent (strong but again, I love it). However, he explained it to me as a moisturizer, which it isn’t— it’s a serum with moisturizing properties but for a person with any dryness it will not suffice as the only moisturizer in your routine. My nose is perpetually dry and this was a nice added step in addiction to a good moisturizer, but for the price it would be nice if it had more miracle working power. I love the gel like formula and the coolness it gives your skin after application is really nice. It also lasts an incredibly long time— a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever with daily use so long as you don’t use more than you need. I’m on my second bottle but I’m not sure I’ll be able to justify buying a 3rd. There are probably more worthwhile skincare products to spend money on but, nonetheless, this is nice. If you have the money and it sounds like a nice added step for you, then go for it!
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I’ve been using this for about a month now and I’m honestly kinda unimpressed. It’s soothing and feels great on your skin at any time of the day but I feel like I always have to use waaaay more than I should to feel the effect (4-5 pumps instead of 1-2) it’s very very light and more of a serum/essence as advertised. It smells nice but it didn’t wow me
Leslie P.
I was looking for something to hydrate my face, and found this dior balancing hydration. It didnt disappointb i tried it at sephora and instantly loved it! The smell is so refreshing, and very light on my face. It is not sticky or oily its just perfect for my skin! Dior
Eva K.
Super hydrating, I absolutely adore this product by Dior. I am a big fan of essences and this one packs a punch. Especially as we enter the winter months, when radiators, heaters, and cold/dry weather wreaks havoc on skin, this keeps you balanced. Great product to introduce I to any skincare regimen.
Destiny A.
Queen Creek
I have very dry skin and I do not regret buying this product at all! I absolutely love wearing this under my makeup because it hydrates my skin while leaving a stunning glowy, dewy look which I love, especially in the dry climate where I live. I can not recommend this product enough it is absolutely amazing.
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite serum! It is so smooth and light. The bottle is sleek and small, so it’s easy to take anywhere. I apply it after moisturizer and it is amazing! It’s probably my favorite Dior skincare product I have! It is so light and not sticky!
erika t.
Independence, MI
I absolutely love this serum. I use it everyday before my make up routine. It’s very light and it doesn’t make your skin oily or sticky. It’s a little bit on the expensive side, however it will last you at least 6 months.
Jessica O.
One of the best serums I have tried! First time using it and I was very surprised, does great at keeping face moisturized
Amy C.
Riverside
I love this serum because it keeps my skin so supple and hydrated. I love the smell of the product and the cooling effect it has on my skin.
Valerie P.
Phoenix, AZ
This serum is very hydrating!! When my face is dry and peeling this serum takes care of it all!! Super gentle and effective