Dior Hydra Life Close-Up Pore Reducing Pro-Youth Mosturizer uploaded by Kathy P.

BY DIOR

Hydra Life Close-Up hydrateert en behandelt zichtbare poriën door ze aan de bron aan te pakken. De rozige watergel glijdt soepel over de huid en geeft zowel een fris als poederachtig gevoel. Hij zorgt ervoor dat de make-up beter blijft zitten.

Benefits:

The skin texture is tightened, smooth and even; the pores appear invisible, even close-up. Deeply rebalanced and moisturized, the skin's bare perfection is unveiled day after day.

Key Ingredient:

THE COMPLEMENTARY COMBINATION OF FLAXSEED WITH THE HYDRA LIFE TRILOGY OF FLOWER EXTRACTS FROM THE DIOR GARDENS
The original floral bouquet that constitutes the serum at the heart of each Hydra Life treatment is composed of Jisten, Centella and Mallow, grown in the Dior Gardens. To this, Dior has added a new natural ingredient: Flax flower. This fragile looking graceful flower is particularly interesting for its thermonastic properties. This phenomenon allows the flower to adapt to temperature variations, so the petals that have been curled up and creased in the unopened bud, blossom into a perfectly smooth and silky flower. A remarkable capacity for self-regulation is encapsulated in this new extract.

• Is this good for some who has oily to dry skin? I just wa...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. It is really worth it? I...2 Answers
Dior Hydra Life Close-Up Pore Reducing Pro-Youth Mosturizer
  • "It's very good, I love the smell and dries very fast but sometimes I feel a little dry skin, but I like the product and a good price that is a recognized brand! I love it, I love CD. Its products have them in the room.Es this cream I like" in 4 reviews
  • "This product is very expensive, but I did notice a small reduction in the size of my pores. It does have a fragrance bit nothing offensive. I did not find it to be overly moisturizing but I have oily skin so I didn't mind. I would purchase again. " in 3 reviews
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I like how sleek the packaging is because a nice, easy pump to use is always appreciated! I have pore concerns around my nose area and I noticed an immediate change in the appearance of pores. I have very dry skin and so I do not think this product is enough hydration for me to use alone but I do think it is a great day moisturizer to put underneath my make up because it smooths out the complexion so well! I just started using it but I could see myself repurchasing!
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I really like how this is packaged I love products that come with pumps because you waste less product. Also it’s so much more hygienic and better at keeping ingredients active as it limits the amount of oxygen / bacteria which can get inside. My skin seems happy and it keep’s my skin moist throughout the day. I do think my skin looks more radiant. I can’t say that I have seen much of a difference in my pore size. But my foundation looks more natural and smooth.
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Love how smooth my face feels after I use this product I couldn't be any happier! By the first time I used this product I saw results immediately! Anyone who has large pores or oily skin should definitely try this product they will fall in love!
Stacy S.
1920 reviews
I received a sample of this product from the store. It has a very neutral scent and was very easy to apply. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. I am not sure if there are any long term effects due to how small the sample was. The product was a great product but is expensive so this is something to keep in mind when purchasing and considering.
Lisa D.
I really like this moisturizer and do feel that it acts as a combination primer.  I feel like it would be best for normal-oily skin.  I have combination skin and felt a little dry in some areas.  I think age 18-30 would also be best, since it isn't quite as strong in the anti-aging area.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
This product has helped my skin tremendously. The pricing of the product is definitely worth your results. The moisturizer just cleaned out my face and made a lot softer. I would definitely buy this product again because of that missing a results.
Aubrey H.
One of my favorites, amazing smell & texture for a spa like experience every morning. Reduces my pores & my makeup glides right on after. Gives me just the right amount of moisture leaving my skin feeling fresh & happy
Melina B.
Allen, TX
This is my ride or die. I have used this product for 2+ years and love the way it sits on my face, it deeply moisturizes, while it is pore reducing. I had huge pores before using this product and I believe it has reduced the size over time, but not immediately. I can't see myself taking this out of my routine ever.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
i love this product made my pore amazingly less visible, it me expectations. it is pricey but i would say worth it because it does last for a while because you don't need that much and is very effective. i got this product at macy's along with some other dior products
Katherine C.
This like the name said its HYDRALIFE it make my skin feel so smooth and soft and it is a little expensive but it is worth the price because you will love and enjoy using it :D you skin is going to appreciate the action. YOU SOULD DEFINETILY HAVE TO GIVE THEM A TRY
Laura T.
Madrid,Madrid
I want to purchase this product. It is really worth it? I have great expectations from the Dior products. Thank you so much! 😊
Aerin M.
Is this good for some who has oily to dry skin? I just want to know if someone likes this ? Or can give me their honest opinion.