BY DIOR

Fun And Portable, The Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask Has Been Reinvented And Comes In A Box Of Capsules. Like A Daily Shot Of Hydration You Can Enjoy Anywhere, Anytime, Each Capsule Contains The Perfect Amount Of Mask (5 Ml), In An Extremely Comforting Creamy Texture That Is Lusciously Rich Yet Delightfully Fresh.

Benefits:
To The Sight, The Skin Looks Spectacularly Smoothed And Luminous.
To The Touch, The Skin Texture Is Reinforced And The Face Regains Its Plumpness.
As For The Experience, The Skin Revels In Unprecedented Comfort.

Key Ingredient:
A Trilogy Of Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens
At The Heart Of The Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask's Unique Formula Lies A Serum Composed Of Three Flower Extracts From The Dior Gardens That Are The Key To Its Performance. These Extracts Act In Synergy, Drawing Upon Their Unique Powers:
- Jisten From Uzbekistan Directly Stimulates Aquaporin 3 (Aqp3) To Reinforce Hydration;
- Anjou Mallow Boosts Aquaporin 9 (Aqp9) And Stimulates Epidermal Cell Renewal;
- Madagascan Centella Creates Plumpness By Activating Collagen Synthesis Within The Dermis.

Application Tip:
Apply Generously To The Face. Leave On For 5-10 Minutes, And Then Massage Any Excess Product Into The Skin Or Remove It Using A Moistened Cotton Pad.

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I continue to be impressed by Diors skincare line. I expect better quality of a brand such as this and I have yet to be disappointed. The price is a little high but worth it in my opinion. It leaves my skin feeling clean and doesn't leave any oily residue like others I've used.
Martha W.
These masks come in capsules! They are super Hydrating without making your skin greasy! They basically just give you this beautiful natural glow! They are perfect for when you are on the go!
Carly I.
Expensive for what you get . Wasn't bad but made my face a lot more oily than normal . Very gent all though ! And had a pleasant smell . Kinda shabby packaging for the brand thoigh
Hailie C.
They smell so good! And really moisturize your face, I like how they come in separate packaging so you can take them with you anywhere eithout the bulk, good to take to the beach!
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I loved that these masks are so travel friendly. Smells fresh and is a great mask to give a boost to dry skin. Although I get two uses out of each capsule, so I have to hold on to an open capsule for a couple of days or until the next time I use it. It's easily something you can work around and I would buy this again.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
These are absolutely amazing for flying/ traveling. Especially if you're on long flight and have jet lag. Does some wonders in your eyes and helps rehydrate them. Never travel without them.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Pricey but worth every penny. I use these onecw a week. It leaves my skin feeling extremely healthy as well moisturized.
guadalupe r.
La verdad la pomada me gusto mucho, me dejo mi cutis muy suave hidratada , fresca, sin necesidad de que me ponga maquillage, por lo cambios que me deja.