Dior Hydra Life Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask uploaded by Lorena G.

BY DIOR

Hydra Life Beauty Awakening Rehydrating Mask is an ultra-fresh formula with an enveloping texture dedicated to all skin types. It intensely nourishes the most dehydrated skin in a matter of minutes. At the heart of the formula lies a serum composed of three flower extracts from the Dior Gardens and the key to Hydra Life's performance. These extracts act in synergy, drawing upon their unique powers. Jisten boosts moisturization, mallow stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells and centella restores skin's bounce by activating collagen synthesis in the dermis. Your skin is left instantly infused with moisture, supple and glowing with beauty.

How To Use:

Apply once to twice a week. Leave it on your skin for 5-10 minutes then massage the texture in excess to make it penetrate.

Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I love this stuff, I gave it a try at Sephora. I felt like I was at a spa. It gives a cooling sensation and I felt my face shift in hydration. It is extremely moisturizing without being greasy. It makes your skin feel like silk. It is a bit on the more expensive side, however it is a higher end quality product. Definitely worth it, I highly recommend!
Lorena G.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is AMAZING! I put this one 5-7 mins before applying my make up and it makes my skin feel like I drank water! It smells amazing too. Highly recommend if you have dry skin and need some H20 on yo face!
Purchased at: Macy's
It lets your skin so soft and fresh! I’ll love it. I used ones a week and I prefer not to remove the excedentes, y just apply it before sleep and and the next morning my skin it’s perfect and fresh
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
At one point this was my go to mask for the winter. It soaks into your skin and has the texture of a water balm. The only negative side to it is that it was very heavily scented. It started giving me headaches when I would use it so I stopped and found something more natural to use. Love how it lays on the skin, don't like the overwhelming smell. And I'm a Dior perfume person
Angie N.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This mask is life. It’s quick and is great for detoxification of your face! I’ve bought the product several times. Perfect for a good cleanse before a night out with heavy make up. It’s pricey but ultimately great for what you pay.
Christal S.
los angeles
Because I like my skin to be soft, even and hydrated I’ve used Dior Hydra mask for 7 years! Yes! I used it once or twice a week to restore natural oils in my skin. Not to mention, it has hyaluronic acid!!
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
The ingredients in this are pure garbage. There is literally no reason why this should be so expensive, you can barely find a pronounceable ingredient in most of dior's products
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I persoanlly loved this mascara when I had it it lasted all day long. The smell was a little strong but didn't irritate my watery eyes. You will need eye makeup remover to get this stuff off. I love luxury brands.
Julia L.
Elk River, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It hydrates my skin and makes it very soft. Make up looks flawless after using it. Gret product! Recommend!!
Rachel M.
Copperas cove
I have really dry skin and this mask if just amazing! It really brightened and moisturizer my face and under eyes