Dior Hydra Life BB Eye Creme Enhancing Eye Illuminator SPF 20 uploaded by Amparo V.

BY DIOR

Hydra Life BB Eye Creme is the first eye care treatment from Dior designed to eliminate dark circles and puffiness, while illuminating the skin and also offering SPF protection. BB Eye Creme represents an innovative concept, instantly and lastingly revitalizing, correcting and illuminating the eyes in one single step, thanks to exclusive Dior Eye Revival technology. The eyes sparkle, looking rested and fresher as they open up to reveal their vibrant beauty. Enhancing eye illuminator Color/shade: 02 Luminous Peach SPF 20 Quantity: One (1) eye creme Size: 0.2 ounce Targeted area: Eyes For all skin types.

Titanium dioxide (3.65-percent); other ingredients: water, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, methyl trimethicone, isododecane, siphenylsiloxy phenyl trimephicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, mica, butylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, betaine, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone/phenyl vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, sodium myristoyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, glucosyl hesperidin, nylon 6/12, sodium chloride, terminalia sericea, fragrance, rosa hybrid flower extract, citric acid, tromethamine bht, centella asiatica leaf extract, hyaluronic acid, limonene, ajuga turkestanica extract, tocopherol. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Jen G.
There aren’t any words for this product! It’s pricey but it’s like having a spa on my eyes all day long! I will never want another eye Creme!!! I initially got a sample of this from Sephora (bc I always try before I buy) and I was in store the next week to purchase!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got all these as a present and was kind of sceptical with skin care...I was pleasantly surprised and the more I used it the better my skin looked :)
Love this line
Melissa B.
Christian Dior BB eye cream is one luxury product that I cannot live without. I fell in love with the texture of the cream, the first night I used it. I like the light scent that it has as well.  It is quite expensive, but it actually works. The packaging is nice, and does not feel cheap.
Kaylah S.
Grayson, GA
This is a wonderful product! I have not used anything else ever since I found this. It leaves my eye feeling refreshed and allows the makeup to cling perfectly and my makeup last all day.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
What it is:
A highly-effective eye cream for younger-looking skin.

What it is formulated to do:
BB Eye Crème is the first eye care treatment from Dior designed to eliminate dark circles and puffiness, while illuminating the skin and also offering SPF protection. It represents an innovative concept, instantly and lastingly revitalizing, correcting, and illuminating the eyes in one single step, thanks to exclusive Dior Eye RevivalTM technology. The eyes sparkle, looking rested, and fresher as they open up to reveal their vibrant beauty.
Kayla E.
This eye cream is a life saver. It helps my dark circles so much. My face has felt more hydrated since I've started using it. It is very gentle. I love it. I use it everyday and I've looked better ever since.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
This CD hydra Live BB Eye Cream works miracles. It conceals dark circles under your eyes flawlessly. I always use it if I see that my dark circles are too prominent. After application, it is just like magic, I look perfectly refreshed. I bought it at Sephora and also at Macys. Definitely a must have for the girls that want to look flawless.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Everything Dior is wonderful in my opinion. From their packaging to the smell and quality of their products. You feel like you're really getting a treat when you use this brand. This product in particular is a great, but expensive eye cream. If you can afford it...go for it!
Anastasia K.
Olympic Vly, CA
I kinda liked this bb cream at first, but it appeared to be not that long lasting.It has a tendency to separate from the skin in 2 hours so i had to always fix my under eye area during the day.The package is nice to have on you vanity place but for the price id like to get more. Not recommend
Madison N.
Cottonwood, CA
I love this baby cream because it's so nice on my face and I am I do use it on a daily basis and it's really good but I'm honestly not going to recommend at this time because it did get me a little frustrated that there was barely any product and mine and it's been happening for a very long time which I haven't been really liking I did tell the people at Sephora and ultra beauty but No