BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A slightly tinted eye cream that targets signs of fatigue including dark shadows and puffiness. This revolutionary product moisturizes, smooths, and conceals dark circles and puffiness while illuminating and protecting the sensitive eye area. This lightweight and subtly tinted texture cream instantly reveals amazingly refreshed and bright eyes. Perfect for dry skin and maintaining medium coverage, Dior EYE REVIVAL TM technology combines ingredients specifically selected for their deep-reaching combined action on signs of fatigue including dark shadows and puffiness. The powerful SPF 20 filter protects the sensitive eye contour from environmental stress. Research results:In a self-evaluation after 4 weeks of once daily use on 15 women (puffiness) and 29 women (other items):- 64% increase in radiance- 54% more radiant eye contour see more...

Andrea T.
Baltimore, MD
I have very dry skin and while the color was great to hide my dark circles, this wasn't hydrating enough for my skin type. I gave this to my mom who has normal skin and she uses it and loves it.
Julie G.
Dior is definitely the brand everyone can trust by name. This is so gentle and smooth eye cream . I got it online from Sephora and it works wonder. I'm a big fan of Dior cream as it blurs and even out the imperfections and dark circles and spots in your skin. Great value and amazing job. I would recommend others to please give it a try. You'll never regret and a little goes a long way.
Luna H.
Finally a great BB cream that also hydrates while providing light coverage! Perfect for the summer when you don't want to pile on thick foundation, price is what you would expect from Dior - they are a high end brand but I love that I no longer have patches of dry flaking skin on my face! will def buy again!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
This is a great product. Dior is a top brand so you're paying for what you get and that is results. My whole face is pretty normal to combo but hydrated except under my eyes, that is dry! I use this as a light concealer and it's such a great product.
Corine B.
Goshen, NY
I love how this product feels on the skin - soft and creamy. It's super blend-able and fairly long-wearing! On its own, the BB Eye Creme brightens up your under eye area and provides light coverage. Layering a concealer on top will give you a more full coverage look. I love it on its own or with Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer over top.
Stephanie C.
This product is great but isn't worth the money in my opinion. It does everything it says it'll do but I feel like there are a lot of creams out there that do the same thing but for a cheaper price.
Margherita C.
I did enjoy a sample of this eye cream. It looked like a concealer at first because it was more thick and tinted. I liked how creamy the consistency was and how brightening my under eyes looked!
albanys j.
I have been very impressed with this cream. I can definitely tell a difference in the appearance of the bags and dark circles under my eyes. I also appreciate the proprietors taking the time to send me an email with tips on its use. I was not previously familiar with this products, but I am now a fan and will be ordering again.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
This product is a bit on the pricey side. But the way it hydrates and covers eyebags you won't be disappointed.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
Love this stuff. Its pricey but worth it. I am a repeat user and ive never not been happy using this stuff.