Dior Huile Abricot Daily Nutritive Serum uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY DIOR

All The Power Of The Legendary Crème Abricot In An Exquisite, Travel-size Nail Care Oil. Day After Day, The Huile Abricot Intensely Nourishes, Smoothes And Strengthens Nails, While Deeply Moisturizing Cuticles.

Formula:
Its Unique Formula Protects And Hardens Keratin Within Nails Through A Synergy Of Active Oils: Argan Oil, Concentrated In Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidant Vitamin E; Camellia Oil, Reputed For Its Protective Properties; And Apricot Oil, Of Course, Rich In Vitamins And Minerals Indispensable For Strong Nails.

Application Tips:
Every Day, Morning Or Night, Use The High-precision Dispenser To Apply A Drop To Each Finger, And Then Massage Gently Until Absorbed.

Emily D.
I have had a tube of this that I got from Sephora for AGES. Despite how small it is, it seems to last forever and the applicator hasn't broken or thinned out at all.

It's thicker than most cuticle oils out there. It is almost a little more like a gel but absorbs like an oil. I can't really catch much of a fragrance and it pretty much does its job.

I only give it four stars simply because there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Marisa B.
I love this nail serum. Whenever my nails are feeling dry or are starting to crack, I pop this serum on and it hydrates my nails and helps them not peel or crack.
Leanne Q.
Dublin
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This nail serum gets a 10/10!! I have very weak nails and no time to look after them at home, this product is super easy and quick to use even for me. I'm on my 4th one already and will probably buy a 5th!! I would highly reccomend giving this one a go!!