Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette uploaded by Emily B.

BY DIOR

Dior Homme Sport is reinvented to more fully embody a life lived with sport as philosophy, not a race for performance. The notion of a life in motion, free and intense, full of love, laughter and dreams imbued with sensuality.
The composition of Dior Homme Sport plays on facets of fruity-spicy freshness while retaining the sexy, woody notes of Dior Homme's identity.
A typically Dior Homme juice, like an expression of its philosophy: between vitality and sexyness, energy and refinement.
The immediate pleasure of a juicy freshness, the energy of spices, and the sexy trail of noble woods. This freshness takes up the challenge of extreme remanence, and of a beginning that lasts and lasts.

Jamarr W.
Las Vegas
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I personally love this fragrance, it starts off with a blast of citrus followed by the infamous iris note.  I will say that you do have to be a confident man and comfortable with yourself as this fragrance is NOT the most manliest smelling fragrance.  I've had someone tell me they thought I had on women's perfume when wearing it before because of the iris....however my favorite part of this fragrance is the late dry down...in my opinion I get brief whiffs of a smell similar to Versace's Dylan blue when its been on my skin for over 4 hrs
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
I purchased the small tiny size of this perfume from Sephora using points. I ordered a few times so I ended up with three of these which is a good amount. We decided to stock up on it while it was available for free points at Sephora when I realized that it was my 11 year old son's all-time favorite cologne. It just smells great and never overpowering. I think it was a great choice for a preteen.
Melissa B.
Purchase this cologne for my husband  smells amazing it has the perfect scent  not too overpowering but highly conservative he get so many compliments when wearing it it's his absolutely  One of his many favorites   He's almost done with this bottle and I will be purchasing it Agian because I love it as much as he does!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Another great scent for my boyfriend. I️t makes him smell amazing and he’s not really interested in colognes. He always makes me pick them out for him and I️ don’t mind at all. Purchased this product form Macy’s and would definitely purchase again. I️ recommend to anyone.
Kristyn J.
I was not a fan of this at all. It smelled tacky and cheap to me. I did use it a few times and i just didn't grow on me. It is very long lasting, though. The bottle is better than the smell, in my opinion. There is a lot of room for improvement for this product
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Man, this stuff is so good and classy. It can be worn for the sporty type of guy or the successful business type. Dior always does it right! The only thing is that its a little pricey but it will definitely last you a couple years. Great citrus scent!
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This spray gives off an amazing scent and a little goes a long way. I bought mine online and it's one of my favorites. It's pricey as most perfumes are but it's definitely worth it. I love the product so much that I've rebought it more than once.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Francois Demachy, Dior’s Master Perfumer, redid this fragrance a few years ago and it is so well rounded and beautiful. Pro tip: put in a spray of this, and a spray of Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette and girls will be drooling over you, it is amazing.
Ember T.
I love this smell it is crisp but seductive without being over powering. It lasts on the skin too without having to reapply. I would get this again to change things up. It is great any time I think day or night.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Ladies if you want a smell good cologne for your man this is one of my top two fragrances for men. I got this when I worked for Dior and I was like dannnng this is a man walks by you and makes you turn your head! So good!
Nicole H.
Covington, KY
Is this strong????????????
Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How old is the man who you know wears this ?